BY COVERGIRL #13 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Precision Tips Pull Even the Toughest Hairs These professional slant tip tweezers have precision-ground tips to grasp even the finest hairs. Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ;

Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
How about this one when I was younger a couple months ago and I really like it cover girl has been one of my to go Brands and I'd highly recommended and I would definitely buy it again the colors are so beautiful packaging is pretty good and the use of it is perfect so would definitely buy that have a different accessories and would love to use of the others also
Mandy D.
As far as tweezers go they work! I haven’t had a bad experience with a certain pair of tweezers. All in all again they work when you need to pluck eye brows or heaven forbid you get a stash hair or chin hair. My boyfriend uses them to pluck his eyelashes when they are are crossing each other - lucky dude has amazing perfect girly lashes
Tiffany D.
Inman
They're tweezers. They do what they are supposed to do. They clean up your brows, and your upper lip. I have nothing else to say. Although they could be cheaper. I can get them for 1$ at dollar tree. Didn't really like the design bit I didn't have the time for a wax that day and had to clean up my brows.
Shayma S.
Jersey City
This is a very stylish plucker. It does get the job doen but in my opinion its a little too harsh on the skin. I would not buy it again but i do recommend it to just get the job done. Its not bad its actually quite good but it isnt amazing. I bought mine at target. Hope this helps
Lourdes A.
Las vegas
Even tho I hate tweezers I love using these! I tend to wait weeks before threading my eyebrows again and this baby right here makes miracles when I’m trying to have my eyebrows hang on for a couple more weeks lol  I have only used these and they are pretty great !
Kennedy G.
Madison Twp.
In the beginning these were so precise, but after a few months they became dull. I was so disappointed in them and completely forgot about them until I bought another pair that works great. I only have had them for a couple weeks but I think it will work out!
Zoe F.
Baltic
I only got this pair because it was pretty. But it works like any normal pair of tweezers. The only thing different about this pair is that it is not a boring silver metal color. If your looking for a little extra in your tweezers, this is the pair for you!
MicKelle F.
I love colorful things! And these tweazers definitely are colorful.... For a little while! The color started to fade/chip off a little bit! But the function of the tweazers are amazing! The slanted edge really helps get those hairs that are in awkward positions! The grip is really good!
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
It does the job? I like the slanted tip I think it offers more control in comparison to the traditional tweezer. I however do not like the price this product has due to the fact it is a tweezers. But thumbs up for plucking out my eyebrow hair.
Jennifer G.
cordova
I just want to start off by saying that the color of these tweezers alone looks awesome. They are set at a good price. I love how easy it is to use. I definitely get this every time I misplace them. They are my go to tweezers for sure!
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
What store is this sold at?
Juana M.
Are these tweezers better than your regular ones, or is it just the color that draws the attention?
Shannon E.
Vancouver
Is this a good one to start off with, I haven't really used tweezers and would like to buy the right one for someone new to plucking.
Crystal P.
What are the pros and cons on these?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I have been looking for new tweezers. Where can you purchase these and what's the price?