BY COVERGIRL #4 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Precision Tips Pull Even the Toughest Hairs These professional slant tip tweezers have precision-ground tips to grasp even the finest hairs. Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ;

Shayma S.
Jersey City
This is a very stylish plucker. It does get the job doen but in my opinion its a little too harsh on the skin. I would not buy it again but i do recommend it to just get the job done. Its not bad its actually quite good but it isnt amazing. I bought mine at target. Hope this helps
Raven B.
Powhatan Point
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone has a love hate relationship with tweezers, sometimes they're painful, sometimes they get stretched out or bent up, but we all need them to pluck those unwanted hairs. I have these tweezers and they've never let me down, I think all tweezers are about the same though.
Julia H.
Alpharetta
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great tweezers for a low price, also they are really cool because of their finish. Easily grips onto hairs and the slant makes it easy to shape brows. Great size for easy storage. The finish does wear off after a while, but still a great product.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Tamara H.
E Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
Sunie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE these! I mean look at those colors. They are so eye catching! And they slant perfectly at the ends for super easy hair removal. Just run an ice cube over your eyebrows before you start plucking to numb it a bit and your good to go!
Latisha S.
Wayne
Love my cover girl tweezers! Plus I love the colour of it. Out of all the tweezers I have had I found that cover girl was the best compared to others. yes it's very easy to use and I use it when there's a unwanted hair.  Im very satisfied with it.
Jennifer M.
They work very well. But I didn't enjoy using them. It hurts to pluck your eyebrows! Us girls are crazy! I'm thankful I have extremely light eyebrows so they're not so noticeable. I think if they were darker I'd have to just pluck 'em, anyway. If I had to do it, I would definitely use the Covergirl tweezers because they work very well. And if you need a good pair of tweezers I recommend these. Keep pluckin', girls!
Reality B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like it because some of them are thick and it's hard to grip the hair from my eyebrow. But I do love the color and I mlove that it can be used for other things
Kylie V.
Greenville, NC
These Tweezers are okay, when I first got them I loved them, over the many uses and 2 years I’ve had them, they no longer work as well, they don’t line up anymore and do not get the hair.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What store is this sold at?
Juana M.
Are these tweezers better than your regular ones, or is it just the color that draws the attention?
Shannon E.
Vancouver
Is this a good one to start off with, I haven't really used tweezers and would like to buy the right one for someone new to plucking.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for new tweezers. Where can you purchase these and what's the price?
Crystal P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the pros and cons on these?