BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clips Nails Cleanly and Evenly Every Time This specially designed fingernail clipper has ultra sharp blades for precision cutting. Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ;

• They look like they might be slippery... anyone tried the...2 Answers
Arlette C.
I love the look on it but when I went to cut my nails it would not cut so I was unhappy with it but I love the look on it COVERGIRL Fashion Toenail Clipper
Kimberly K.
Rosenberg, TX
Soooo cute! So I couldn't pass these up! I love anything psychedelic colored so I was a sucker for these! Clippers work amazing, a nice and sold clip! Would recommend to anyone! Super great purchase!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Bought one during a nail break crisis. Needed it Asap it did the trick. Nothing fancy but did it's purpose. The Color is a bit different than what I have but still a sassy statement in my nail products case
Tikiyah I.
Chesapeake, VA
This product works very well. I usually wear acrylic nails and when I take them off I use this to cut through the thick acrylic. It is very sharp so be sure to keep away from children. Great product!
ashley j.
Corinth, MS
Super durable last forever I couldn't be more happier with this product. I recommend getting the nail filer from cover girl it makes your nails wonderful.
Zil P.
Tampa, FL
Really simple to use and I really like it. Most things from cover girl are awesome anyway. Would really recommend to use for clipping your nails!
Daniella H.
These are decent clippers. They work well without issue. I find the iridescent color to be obnoxious. There's no point to it, and it's not cute.
Megan R.
I only have about five of these in my bathroom right now, hehe. They're just so easy to use and so smooth and comfortable to work with.
Monicia C.
KY
Good sharp finger nail clippers and work great and last forever! Cute design and keep them in my purse at all times!
Priscila P.
I have one of this and it's totally a normal finger nail clipper it works how it has to work so its not a bad thing
Kara N.
Bargersville, IN
They look like they might be slippery... anyone tried these. ?