COVERGIRL Farewell Feathering Lip Liner uploaded by Cindy D.COVERGIRL Farewell Feathering Lip Liner uploaded by Cindy D.COVERGIRL Farewell Feathering Lip Liner uploaded by Alysha W.

BY COVERGIRL

Universal lip liner with an invisible formula resists bleeding to lock in color for a perfect pout. Created for all skin tones and all lipstick shades. Includes moisturising ingredients such as Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil & Vitamin E.

Buy on Walgreens*
Kristen N.
Cleveland, OH
I bought this product a few months back with the hope I could use this liner with all my lip colors, as I wear a different lip color nearly everyday! I always have trouble with feathering and thought this was a dream come true.

After using it a few times, I haven’t used it again. I was super disappointed, as it basically did not do what it said it would do and I daw no difference.

The only issue is that I use lip balm underneath all my lip colors, as my lips tend to dry out easily, especially since I wear so many matte lip colors. I can see this being an issue for the lipliner’s effectiveness. With that being said, this product just did not meet my needs.
Cindy D.
I love this concept. A clear liner to go with all lipsticks, instead of trying to match colors. It’s a decent product for the price. The liner does the job and stays on all day for me. I run into an issue with COVERGIRL Farewell Feathering Lip Liner when it comes to sharpening. I had to call Ulta and ask them what I was doing wrong. The tip is plastic looking so I assumed it was a twist up. Turns out you’re supposed to sharpen it. This does not go well. My standard sharpener that I use for everything took out CHUNKS. The tip is now suuuper uneven and scratchy. I’m still using it while I have it but I don’t know if I would buy it again.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
This lip liner is positively wonderful!! It actually stops the usual feathering some lipsticks tend to do. In case you don't know it has no pigment at all, its purpose is to eliminate bleeding and help keep it clean along the edges of the mouth. I use it more when I'm wearing a liquid lip or an intensely pigmented gloss.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Paula M.
I am not using these products a lot, but when it comes to trouble, it is better to have several options and be the best ... this product is very good and does not tend to water all over the face, otherwise, its coverage is firm and you can spend an entire day with him.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
I love this product I have never tried it but it's long slender and small enough to fit in any size purse small medium or large. I would like to try this product. It looks like good quality and really pretty.
Hannah G.
Canton
Ok anyone who doesn't like this lipliner clearly doesn't understand it's purpose. Of course you aren't supposed to be able to tell when it's on, it's invisible for a reason. It's a fool proof, universal lip liner that prevents feathering, and I tested it specifically with lip products that I know have a feathering/bleeding issue (Palladio 4 ever + ever lip paint, and Fiona Stiles ultrasuede intense lip paint). It definitely does what it says, I had NO feather with two products that normally bleed very noticeably (to me at least when I look in the mirror). It's a good price and I think will last a while. Very smooth and easy to apply.
member-a97394b22
I honestly don't see the benefit of this lip liner. It advertises as a clear liner that prevents feathering. I didn't see much of a difference in my lips when I wore it. The texture of the pencil gives you a more each feel and you can't really tell if you have it on or not. Instead of this I would recommend a liner that's closer to your lip color if you are trying to prevent feathering. I have it 2 stars just becauss I loved the gel lip colors it was advertised to go with.
Christina D.
This is a product I would love to really learn how to use. It seems like such a fantastic idea, I'm just not sure exactly the best way and correct way to use it. I will try to get in and help to master it!
stacy r.
I really think this eyeliner is awsome
You would totally look cute ..i always go online ordering eyeliners but i am so greatful that this website actually gives you free eyeliners😍😍 #influensterawards #contest @Influenster