BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tara K.
Tara K.
Schnecksville, PA
Very hard to build up the volume on lashes. It does however have a great curl holding formula. I prefer lash blast original (orange tube) or the pink tube, or best of all the green tube of the lash blast with curved brush because it's better at separating and building volume
Regina S.
Regina S.
DURHAM
I love a good mascara and with Covergirl Fantastic Lash Curved Brush Mascara you get decent coverage with a wand that helps curve your eyelashes a little more than the average wand. I would say my only complaint is that the mascara can look clumpy after a few uses.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Dayton, OH
I do like this, although it's nothing to rant and rave about. It's just mascara, and I do like the curved brush since that is my go to brush type. This is conveniently at the grocery store and it's there when I feel like mixing it up a bit.
Jocelyne C.
Jocelyne C.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my go to mascara when I don't wear too much makeup or do a full face and I just need something in my face to stand out of the basicness!! My lashes work soooo well with the bristles they never clump
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very middle of the road on this mascara. I feel like the fancy brush doesn't really do anything and it's kind of expensive for drug store mascara. That said you can find it anywhere, so there is that.
Kerstin P.
Kerstin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the mascara, but I have a hard time getting the brush out of the tube without losing product. The formula is great (no clumping, feels light), but the packaging is where I have a bit of a problem.
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara gives great coverage and doesn't get all clumpy like some do. One of the best features too is the curved brush which seems to make it easier to apply than a straight brush.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Buckeye, AZ
Great mascara covers all the eyelashes. Works really good. Helps define the eyes and if you wear false lashes helps your natural lashes stay with why false lashes.
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
7382 SW 80TH STREET PLZ APT 155 MIAMI FL
the best mascaras are the curved, this is why I love this mascara, it's really good!!, my eyelashes never looked so good! and it's really easy to use
seleena b.
seleena b.
Manhattan, KS
This product makes your lashes look fuller and longer. For those who have short thin eyelashes, it dose not clump and the brush is easy to use.