CoverGirl Face Products CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation, Buff Beige 225, 0.40-Ounce Package uploaded by Danielle R.

BY JUBUJUB

For fifty years, COVERGIRL has created must-have beauty products that bring out the best in women. We understand the transformative effect makeup can have not just on the outside, but the inside as well and have always been an advocate of women rocking... see more...

Review (1)
Danielle R.
Mesa
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've been using this cover-up for years and I love it. I've tried other products through the years as new ones came out but I always go back to this one because I can't find one that works nearly as well as this one.

Amazon