BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wears for hours! How-to tips inside. Ophthalmologist tested. Expertly matched shades that work beautiful together or on their own. Silky sheer formula helps to blend shades effortlessly. Now it is easy to create any look you want - from subtle and natural to intense and smoky. It is shadow made simple! Pro Tip: See application tips on front the card behind compact.

COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers Mix-and-Match-Quad Shadow
  • "Love this eye shadow not expensive but works just as wrll if not better then the expensive stuff!" in 2 reviews
  • "I am a huge fan of Urban Decay's Naked Basics palette, but it is pricey so when I saw this I bought it." in 1 review
  • "I've received several compliments on my eye makeup with this product " in 1 review
  • "When I am in a hurry in the morning, I can quickly put these on for a natural every day look" in 1 review
  • "It makes for a nice natural look and is super light to wear." in 1 review
Sometimes, having blue-gray eyes, it becomes difficult to find an eye shadow combo. Enter Cover Girls eye enhancer combo. I finally can use every shade instead of buying a combo for just one or two colors and throwing away the others. YAY! These mix and match combos also have a variety of shades that ALL work with different eye colors. I've had many compliments on my eyes since I've been using this product.
Christina W.
Christina W.
athens, GA
Review for: Eye Enhancers Neutral Urban Basics 19 oz
Fun colors but not very pigmented. Even with multiple application the colors were still too dull and they didn't blend well. They were great for a subtle look, though and worked better as liner than shadow. I ended up depotting them and mixing them with some other shadows so they ended up a bit more pigmented.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Imperial, MO
I really enjoy the Cover Girl quad shadow because it gives me all the colors I need to do more of a smokey eye look instead of one boring color. It allows for more versatility and expression. The eye shadow goes on smooth and lasts for hours. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lina D.
Lina D.

Honestly, this is my favorite low end quad. It has the perfect everyday neutral colours, it gives a lot of products, the colours are beautifully pigmented, not the cutest packaging but who really cares? It's just the perfect palette to take on holiday, or put in your purse.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Moses Lake, WA
Review for: Eye Enhancers Neutral Urban Basics 19 oz
Covergirl Eyeshadows are a great, every-day product. While their pigments may not last as long as their more expensive competitors, they still deliver an affordable, quality product. I've purchased Covergirll over and over for years and will continue to do so.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Review for: Eye Enhancers Neutral Urban Basics 19 oz
I love this little shadow pack. It's small enough to fit in my everyday makeup bag. The colors have nice pigment and the shadow goes on smoothly. It's lasted me a long time. I use the one for my eye color, and I also use the one for blue eyes. Both are great.
rosie t.
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA
It has really great colors and shades. makes eyes look beautifull and makes them pop out. not as much but ive been using more then before. I have a lot of room for improvement. first time user ive been trying a lot of new products yes I would use it again.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much and it is very good. it was long lasting. the cover girl eye enhancers mix and match quad shadow works amazingly! and it looks so good on my eyes i would definitely recommend this product!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I love this covergirl product. Great colors, lasts all day on my eyes. Maybe provide bigger sections of color, i seem to run out fast. I would but this product again and don't think it is pricey one bit.
Kerri B.
Kerri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work good if you are looking for a drug store brand that's cheaper. They are as pigmented and you do have to apply a bit more product. I like the colors though. I would buy again and recommend.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have somewhat sensitive eyes and find that many eye shadows are somewhat irritating and heavy. I have been interested in trying some new shadows and would like to know it anyone has experienced any of these side effects?
Ally B.
Ally B.
I have been trying to find a good eyeshadow pallet that works with my eye color and looks good in the winter. I'm not that good at doing my eyeshadow but I've heard cover girl works well. Would this look good in the winter with blue eyes? And is if fairly easy to put on and make look good?
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
How long does this product last? Is it something that wears of quickly?
sunny s.
sunny s.
Longs, SC
Do the colors blend well together? I usually use Urban Decay, but would like to try something new & different!
How well do these wear? With or without primer?