BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

THE NATURAL COLLECTION Tapestry Taupe (frost) / Taupe (givre) Burnished Gold (frost) / Or brule (givre) Buttercreme (matte) / Creme au beurre (mat) Acorn (matte) / Chataigne (mat) Terra Cotta (matte) / Terre cuite (mat) Toasted Almond (matte) / Amande...

Megan C.
Lexington, KY
I got the other to dramatically enhance your eye color. My eyes are Hazel and sometimes it's nice to have that extra pop of color. I bought it while standing in line at the local ulta store. I would purchase it again. Good price
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD
These browns and corals are almost a must when I apply makeup which isn't often.ive been practicing different techniques on applying makeup, trying to learn something new
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
I really live the pigments in this eyeshadow pallet, it complements my skin tone well and lasts all day in the tough Texas heat and humidity. Covergirl has always been a favorite brand of mine for affordable makeup. This eyeshadow is a staple in my bag and collection of pallets
Melissa K.
Clio, MI
Every color you need if your like me and don't wear a lot of shadow! They are light yet still give great color! You get a lot of options for a great price as well. A mom on a budget can still have a great look with this great product for a great price! Also very easy to find at both locations I makeup shop!
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
I am a loyal Covergirl fan , I have been since I started wearing Makeup. This Palate is my favorite and works well with my Brown eyes and Dark Brown hair . The Product goes on nicely, the colors are true and it will last through a hard day
Meghan M.
I have used Covergirl cosmetics for many years and am always pleased with their products. Their colors are true and stay on all day. There is a wide variety to choose from and this is one of my favorite color combinations. I don't like to guess what colors go together so it is nice when complementary colors are combined to allow for easier selection.
Erika J.
Eldorado
This a nice non expensive eyeshadow palette. It is in a simple packaging. Nothing too fancy or unappealing. I bought this at Wal Mart. How it compares to alternatives to me is it’s not my favorite palette, but I use it for a quick eyeshadow look. I probably will continue to buy this eyeshadow palette.
Yanicia D.
I only use these colors when I'm going out to a place with low lighting. The packaging is great I can fit it into my purse. I bought it at Walmart and i would definitely buy it again, maybe in a different shade.
Lexi C.
Goffstown, NH
I own 2 of these and they are really pretty colors and I really like how they all are the same shade or almost like all blues and purples together and like all brown and neutral colors ((tool me like 10 mins to correctly spell neutral 😔))
Samantha B.
Plattsmouth, NE
Perfect colors to make your eyes pop and easy to use. I gave it 4 stars because I don't like the applicator. I use eyeshadow brushes but other than that I love it.
Alejandra B.