BY COVERGIRL #52 in Eyeshadow

This collection of great eyeshadow shades is handpicked by our makeup pros and designed to make your eye look go from day to night. They blend effortlessly to bring your eyes out beautifully, without overshadowing. Experiment using them together or as single shades.

• Does anyone else not like the applicator that comes with these sh...1 Answers
  • What's your top summer eyeshadow palette? COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers...2 Answers
  • Can it last all day?1 Answers
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Macomb, IL
Review for: Daring Nude 282
I love the colors in the Daring Nudes kit: the 'pearl' color is nice for highlighting on brow bones and the inner corner of the eyes, the 'peachy' color is a nice neutral that blends well between the other shades, I really like the 'plum' color, it's a dusty/smoky color without being too dark, so still wears well at work or just running errands, the darkest color, the 'metal' grey is nice and works well with the pallet but I do wish it were a little more concentrated and applied bolder. I have blue eyes and think that this color combo plays nicely with that, it makes for a nice change from the usual browns that are recommended with blue eyes. I do plan to purchase this color pallet again, when needed.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mt Washington, KY
Review for: Blushing Nudes
The colors offered in the Blushing Nudes works perfectly for my pale skin and light hair. It is a great combo for an all day look and makes it very user friendly since they offer you all the shade necessary to apply a nice soft smokey eye. The colors aren't very vibrant but that is to be expected with nudes. However, the coverage is good and it does not feel heavy on the eyes. The only issue I have is it does not always last the entire day or is very toned down (which is almost unnoticeable with nudes). But for the amount I need the makeup it works very well!
Milke A.
Milke A.
Barquisimeto, Lara
Review for: Ice Princess
This palette is the bomb! I'm not very adventurous with eyeshadows and I tend to stick to anything nude or neutral, but I saw this little palette and I immediately had to get it. It's nice for a nude lover like myself who isn't really into bold colors but wants to branch out from brown tones just a bit. They're very good rose gold, pink, and purple shadows. Some people have complained about them being powdery and dealing with a lot of fallout, but I personally haven't had that issue and I think they're extremely easy to blend.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Natural Nudes 280
I bought this nude kit because it only has 4 colors, I didn't want a pallete that has a lot of colors. I use it quite often as my main go to colors. It's neutral and soft, so nothing dramatic but good for everyday. It's not as pigmented as more expensive brands, but its a good bargain. My only real complaint is that the shadows seem to be hardening up. I live in the desert so that could be the reason, but it still kind of sucks. I have brown eyes, but I could easily see these shadows working on other eye colors.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl eyeshadow Trio in Autumn Harvest is gorgeous such beautiful colors great for this new phone season I love the colors I love their eye shadows I find them to be very pigmented and they are very very affordable I know I've been using Covergirl eye shadows and Covergirl makeup since I was probably like I don't know like 15 since I first started using makeup so this is something I highly recommend to all the ladies out there very affordable beautiful colors there are shadows are very pigmented
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Eye Ice Princess 230
CoverGirl was always my makeup growing up. I especially have liked the variety of colors they have for eye shadow. In recent years, I was having allergic reactions so I switched my makeup to a sensitive brand. I don't think this eye shadow was causing it, I just wanted to try a brand that was specifically for sensitivity. I switched to Almay. It seems pretty comparable to CoverGirl but they don't seem to have nearly the varieties of colors.
Dusty K.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Urban Basics (220)
I wear eye shadow every single day if I'm wearing makeup. This brand is a great "everyday" choice. They have tons of great colors. I tend to go for the more neutral colors such as white, gray and brown. I do love anything with a shimmer as well. Covergirl offers at ton of awesome shimmery shades. Popping a bit of green in with brown or some shimmery, smoky black with gray makes a very pretty eye! Give it a whirl.
Iva G.
Iva G.
Review for: Ice Princess
I like only certain colors in this CoverGirl Eye enhancers 4 kit eye shadow, ice princess. I like the white and nude color. They are all sparkly and white one you can wear daily or for night ovations or also combine white black one. Although, black is little too strong, so you only need a pinch of it to apply. Doesn't last too long, and smears on my eye lids little bit, so I have to check it throughout a day.
Review for: Eye Enhancers Neutral Urban Basics 19 oz
Sometimes, having blue-gray eyes, it becomes difficult to find an eye shadow combo. Enter Cover Girls eye enhancer combo. I finally can use every shade instead of buying a combo for just one or two colors and throwing away the others. YAY! These mix and match combos also have a variety of shades that ALL work with different eye colors. I've had many compliments on my eyes since I've been using this product.
Cameron R.
Cameron R.
Provo, UT
Review for: Coffee Shop
This is almost the only eyeshadow I use. The colors are perfect and will last all day. My only wish (and this may be only in my head) is that all the colors were not equal. If I use brown every day on most of my eyelid, I need more of it than the lightest color for highlighting - so maybe the different colors should be given in different amounts according to what they're used for. I love this palate!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you apply shadow dry or wet? Do you think that the longevity of your shadow depends upon using a primer and if used wet or dry?
alyssa j.
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???