COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Eye Shadow Set Blossoms uploaded by Heather F.COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Eye Shadow Set Blossoms uploaded by JESSICA L.COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Eye Shadow Set Blossoms uploaded by JESSICA L.

BY COVERGIRL

Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Berkley, MI
I love love love these little quads. I recently picked up this one and I think these colors are perfect for summer/spring. You can create a really nice pinky mauve look. I recommend these to all my friends and family. They are perfect for travel. The only downside is that sometimes not all of the shades have the same consistency. Some are a tiny bit scratchy... But I still repurchase!
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
New Orleans, LA
Covergirl has some really pretty eyeshadow colors. Some are colorful and make your eyes just pop, some are softer,basically they have colors for every occasion! I like the eye color match collection. They really bring out the natural color of your eyes, without over doing it. And they provide you with diagrams to show you how to properly apply the colors! Just that easy!!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Silverhill, AL
I love CoverGirl eye shadows. For me, they are easy to blend and the color stays true. My only issues is that if I do not use a primer and a setting spray, my eye makeup tends to run under my eyes. Regardless, I keep using it. The colors are great.

It's an inexpensive little package, but it does pack a punch!
Toni D.
Toni D.
Marion Heights, PA
One of my favorites in my large collection.
Great pigment for *most* of the colors. The lighter pinks I can never get to show up.
I favored the covergirl line for a very long time before I found mineral eye shadow.
For the price and high quality, no other brand can compare.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Eye
The color was okay not bad at all, but the only problem i had which was a pretty big problem was the moment i used it was that it alnost seemed as if it had gotten wet or something the color wouldnt transfer unto the eye brush or even the eye piece it came with.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Eye
I think this eye shadow kit is great for someone who is looking for a simple, neutral look for work or daytime. I personally liked this product for everyday use. I thought the colors went on nicely, however I used makeup brushes instead of the applicator.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set of colors use almost everyday when I'm in the mood for light pink and little dark colors but really recommend to you ladies really love it and shows amazing on my eyes u can mostly find this at Walmart or Walgreens
Heather A.
Heather A.
Box Elder, SD
Review for: Eye
This eye shadow is great if you're in a pinch and don't have a lot of money to spend. I like the more earthy tones in this brand. It lasts for a while especially if you have an eye primer on. I would recommend for sure!
Roxana L.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: Eye
Es de larga duracion, no se corre y no suelta residuos, muy bueno da un look muy fresco. Me encanta vomo realza mis ojos, creo que este cuarteto de sombras tiene que ser el basico en los cosmeticos de cualquier mujer!.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Mishawaka, IN
These are great for beginners or those of us who don't have a clue what they are doing. All of the colors work well with each other and if you use them in the right areas, you can create a great smoky eye