BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
I am Apple use the pallets before by cover girl and it gave me my affected I need it for my day-to-day look that I normally use for I usually try more high-end for events are special occasions
Natalie S.
Greer, SC
I love these little palettes for when you're in a hurry and don't have too much thinking to do about your look. It's already matched to go well together, so no worries! The quality is fair for the price and for a drugstore eyeshadow.
Cheyanna  H.
Hendersonville, TN
I really liked the cover girl eye enhancers eyeshadows. I liked them because they are pigmented and I wouldn't use any other eyeshadows. I love the colors as well because they go with anything.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY
Love the ease of a palette of colors that you know works well together on those days I don't feel like coming up with something on my own. These colors are a nice soft look for the day/work.
Jenny H.
Cover girl eyeshadow is a staple in my makeup kit. When layered, it has pretty good staying power. I typically don't use the crazy accent color but this kit is still a great value and product.
Krystle C.
NEDERLAND, TX
I did not like this kit. I found the colors to clump when going on and I couldn't get them to blend easily. I also was not a fan of the sponge applicator that came with it. It broke after 2 uses.
Carrie v.
Brea, CA
I tried this once, I travel for work a lot and have to limit what goes with me. At first I thought the palet was nice, and gave me some options. But they don't go on very well, the darker shade was far to dark, and the other 3 hardly showed up. I wouldn't try it again
Isabella S.
Pine bush , NY
This is a great eyeshadow! It's very pigmented and great for the price and think it's easy to apply and use also a vibrant compared to other products I used. I would buy another one because I love it!
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love this eye shadow!! It brings out my different colors in my brown eyes and makes them shine! I've never had this many compliments before. It's also very easy to apply and blend!
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
These are the only shadows that I use to purchase when I was in high school. I thought they were the best thing ever, until I started branching out and trying new things. They are nice, but they aren't as pigmented as other brands. For a drug store brand they are just ok.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???