BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

jalie h.
Nicholasville, KY
This eye kit is a pretty color. It's not my favorite but I like the color. It doesn't seem to last all day I always have to touch it up . It was a good price and I will buy more.
Sarah S.
I love this covergirl product. Great colors, lasts all day on my eyes. Maybe provide bigger sections of color, i seem to run out fast. I would but this product again and don't think it is pricey one bit.
I F.
Eyeshadow payoff is really good &a the colors are beautiful. Slight product fall out when applying. I use brushes to apply because the applicators provided fall apart so easily.
Kayla N.
These shadows are so beautiful, and easy to apply. The pigment is great, and you don't have a lot of falloff. The colors go perfectly togethet and i use this pallet all the time. I really recommend this.
val D.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I found these colors aren't as prominent as they are shown in the palette. I simply added eye primer before putting it on and the colors both lasted longer and were more defined.
Alicia A.
North Port, FL
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Nice shades, goes on very smoothly. The brushes not the best, so I use other brushes. I usually don't use up all of the shades and use up the neutrals quicker than the Bolder colors. Overall good staying power and pretty good quality.
DORA R.
Love those purple shades, you can mix and match all 4, great quality, creamy, easy to apply , great pigmentation, you can use the lighter one in your lagrimal or in your chic bone, i love it and i highly recommend Them
Aditi B.
Columbus, OH
It lasts a long time and is a pretty affordable option for eye shadow. I've used it for a couple of years. It stays for a while and isn't too oily. I would recommend it because it's super easy to apply
Lindsay W.
I loved this color pallet when I was a teenager especially for my themed outfits. I did a lot of 80s themed punk rock outfits for when I went to school and the color palettes really made my eyes pop!!
Cecilia D.
Chico, CA
I really love this eye shadow the colors it cones in .their are many color eye shadows for ever eye color or just for a special look.i would recomment this product to any one.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???