BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Allison P.
Fort Myers
Goes on and blends easily with practice. Purchased at target on sale and thought I'd give it a try. I don't use it very often, maybe once a week but it compliments my natural makeup look nicely. Would possibly buy again.
Grace S.
These warm tones are fantastic without being over the top. This palette is definitely my "go-to" for everyday wear and I especially Love the lightest shade which I use for highlighting under my brow and by my tear duct.
Jennifer G.
Beautiful shades that look amazing on almost every eye color. Eyeshadow lasts for several hours under normal circumstances, but due to the less rich pigment, reapplications may be necessary to ensure bright, bold color.
Moni P.
Hawthorne, CA
The colors are amazing I'm not to thrilled about the sponge it comes with to set the color. As it looks like if you use it your eyes have a scribbles look 😊 but over all with the right tools the colors will be amazing
Kayli P.
Hitchins, KY
Review for: Country Woods more...
I love this pallet! These neutral colors can be easily paired with more vibrant and funky colors or left as a natural eye look! I have hazel brown/green eyes and these colors work great! I love Cover Girl cosmetics!
Ashleydawn W.
One of my fave quads ever from covergirl! I wore these shades for 12 hours while cheering on the dolphins in the crazy hot heat in miami. sweat proof! they last forever and are SUPER pigmented!
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Everyone and anyone who wears makeup needs a basic neutral eye shadow palette. This kit fits the bill perfectly. These are great colors for the crease, outer corner, lid, and inner corner. Works well for an everyday look.
Marla C.
Independence, OH
Neutral palette of colors that is great for both day and night. This includes a sturdy applicator with both a chiseled and rounded tip. Features long lasting color.
Brittney W.
These were not for me. I didn't find the colors that pigmented or flattering on the lid. I think maybe if they weren't so chalky and more creamy the colors would look a lot more vibrant and show up on the skin better!
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
This is one of the few eyeshadow quads I use from Covergirl. I love the colors and I don't find these to be chalky or cakey at all. The soft colors really make for a lovely day look for me.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???