BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Breanne S.
Independence, KS
I've been using these palettes for like ever. I've loved cover girl since I was younger; mostly because it's wallet friendly but also because it's top quality makeup.
Alicia S.
Antioch, TN
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
At first I thought these minimal colors would be just that- minimal. But I've replaced this with my old shadow routine and looks much more natural. The wand applicator falls off too easily. Removes well with coconut oil.
Tiffany B.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I love this product. I love how it enhances my eyes and the must have shimmer. All while making it look so natural. I will never allow myself to run out of this kit!
Kaitlyn V.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Comes on smooth and the perfect colors for a natural looking smokey eye. I use the brown shadow sometimes to fill out my eyebrows too. Great product at a great price!
Stacy M.
Debord, KY
Browns and nudes are my favorite when it comes to eye shadows. Cover girl or Maybelline products is all I can tolerate on my eyes. easy to apply and remove as well. I recommend this eye make up. I use this product daily.
Donna N.
This eyeshadow is amazing. The colors do not smudge and for the price you cant beat it. Ive used several eyeshadows priced high and low and I give covergirl 5 stars.
Kortney R.
Farmington, MI
I have searched for a long time to find a basic nude colored pallet for an everyday natural look, this is working perfect for me. My favorite part is that it's not too shimmery like you'll find in a lot of eyeshadows today
Hannah C.
Review for: Country Woods more...
I used one of the shadows in this mini palette to fill in my eyebrows because I have very light hair and it worked perfectly! Definitely a make up must! Perfect shadows for an everyday look!
Lucy B.
Elk Grove, CA
I have these in several color sets. For an affordable eyeshadow, they provide some nice, complimentary color combinations. It comes with a sponge applicator. Goes on smoothly and stays put for a good amount of time.
Kayli P.
Hitchins, KY
Review for: Country Woods more...
I love this pallet! These neutral colors can be easily paired with more vibrant and funky colors or left as a natural eye look! I have hazel brown/green eyes and these colors work great! I love Cover Girl cosmetics!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???