BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Stephanie D.
Eastvale, CA
Cover girl starts off as a great product. But it never fails after it warms up outside my eye shadow clumps in lines. I have used numerous things to prevent this but even with ther "eye enchancer" labels my eyes looked dreadful.
Sarah
I love these eyeshadows first off because there easy to carry around. I wish they were a little more pigmented. Pretty good value. I like the icy shades. I have two currently. Really like them.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
The eye enhancers are a hit or miss for pigmented. My favorite is the drama one I have been using that for lest 7 years now and it's great and only cost about 4 bucks.
Tylar P.
Washington, PA
My favorite color, along with my birthstone is purple. I have brown/green eyes and the color really makes my eyes pop! I love the brand as it isn't overly powdery. It applies niceley.
Tessa G.
Dowagiac, MI
I just recently purchased these eyeshadows and I am not impressed. Trying to get the color on the brush just seems rough and it breaks the shadow. Once on the color looks great and stays, but the application is not the best.
Sonya G.
Loved this set! I initially bought it for Halloween because the colors were too perfect! But I've been able to easily incorporate these colors into my everyday routine by blending them well. Don't let the bright colors deter you from buying this. They are all beautiful and can be dulled down by mixing if needed.
Jennifer G.
East Moriches, NY
I have used Covergirl eyeshadow for as long as I can remember. My mom uses it, my grandma used it, so it was what I chose. There value and product is consistently superior. I don't get irritated as I do with many other products. These colors compliment any skin tone. Definitely a must have for your beauty arsenal.
Katyria R.
Bayonne
La tengo me la compre pero solo la use para probarla y la verdad los colores están preciosos espero usarla una vez más para darle más tiempo y ver que tanto es la duración
An N.
I love the covergirl 4 kit eyeshadow set specially the gold neutral one. I used that every day, easy to apply and blend. Last very long. Inexpensive and good quality.
Sharon R.
Palmdale, CA
These are very nice mini eyeshadow palettes that work great for traveling. They aren't as pigmented as other palettes I've tried. You have to apply a few coats to get a good look. But overall I do recommend this product!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???