BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Other more...
I love some covergirl products but one I have (226 MRR MRRR) I’m not a big fan of, the colors a too dark for me I have to get used to it and it’s portable and easy to apply to eyes.
mindy M.
not very pigmented at all and not easy to blend either, was very disappointed with this product :/ also the color scheme isn't very good, would like to see better color schemes..
Addylin Z.
Orosi, CA
Cover girl has some really good affordable makeup but this little guy didn’t work for me Maybe because i have a little darker complexion and this could be for lighter skin tones.
Leann T.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I like the colors and the price is good for what you get! It isn't my favorite but it's nice to have and use for a casual look. Cover girl products never disappoint! I would recommend it to everyone else!
Brianna Z.
Review for: Tropical Fusion, Sheerly Nudes, Smokey Nudes, Sugar Coated more...
These are great eyeshadows to pack in your bag when you are going somewhere are just to keep in your purse or bag! They don't have a whole lot of pigment but are buildable with nice color!
Vivian L.
I honestly haven’t used this pallet in a while but it was one of my first. I think it is very inexpensive and great quality. I also love the colors. It gives you a very natural look that is very pretty.
Jennifer D.
Tulalip, WA
Always have good color choices and affordable
I trust CoverGirl and enjoy there products. I highly recommend. I would like them to come out with more lipsticks and other make up products.
Heather N.
Muncie
I love these, they have so many great shades to choose from. I habe been using Covergirl eyeshadow for many years, they're one of my favorites. I love that they're affordable & they last all day long.
Alana T.
Gilbert
first eyeshadows i’ve ever played with when playing with makeup. very pigmented, don’t really like these brushes the palette comes with, but other than that the shadows are rich and very well done!
Rachel S.
Good colors and pigment, not too powdery. The color selections are good. It does have a bit of a problem with creasing if you don't use a primer, but that's to be expected.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???