BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Bellamy G.
Johnson City
This is a great color combo,  I really only need this one for daily use, or a quick go to when I'm running behing, I can grab n go and apply on the go knowing I'll still look great cause all my favorite colors are in 1 set
Connie H.
Works fairly but didn't really work too well on my skin I am a medium shade and at that time I didn't use a primer or any of that so it may help out if you use a primer.
Caitlin N.
Oak Grove, KY
Love these for a romantic look. The cost is low and I can pick these up almost anywhere when I'm out. I love simple yet romantic looks especially for date night or day. Such a great cheap eye color!
Lyndsey M.
Glenn Dale, MD
These are highly pigmented but I'm not very sure why you'd would need colors like these on a daily basis. I don't think they are very practical. But they are good quality
Mich S.
Scituate, MA
Im in love with this palette and also the speedy shipment! The colors are gorgeous, but I wish each shade had a name to them. I will be continuing buying this products !@
Cristal C.
Pigmentation was not as expexted. Overall an ok product but I spersonally thaught it is to ezpensive for the job it does. I could get something better for a better price.
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
Nudes are my weakness when it comes to eyeshadows. Sometimes having just a few in a palette is all you need. I kept this in my locker at work for quick and flawless touch ups during the day. Fantastic coverage and blends beautifully.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
Love all the different colors. And they look great when applied. The color doesn't last as long as I'd like..it starts to look faded and less vibrant as the day goes on.
Cassandra V.
Albuquerque, NM
Really like this product. I like the colors and they lasted a long time on me. Its a nice size with 4 colors which is nice if I decide to take it with me for touch ups.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
The eye enhancers are a hit or miss for pigmented. My favorite is the drama one I have been using that for lest 7 years now and it's great and only cost about 4 bucks.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???