BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Jennifer M.
LA FRANCE, SC
I got the kind for brown eyes and it looked so good. I use this product as my everyday eye shadow. I can also use this when going out or somewhere nice I just use a little more!
Solange P.
Philadelphia, PA
I have tried many eye shadows and sometimes they will kind of chip and create this weird division line in the middle but the 4- Kit eye shadow from cover girl I was impressed of how pigmented they are and they stay through out the day
Macy F.
I love this eye shadow. I just got it because I heard a lot of good reviews about it and I've already fallen in love with it! I recommend this product to every one out there.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
I really like that the color pairing work is already done for you. In a rush, I go for my Coffee Shop kit. But there is quite a bit of fall out in this product, so be careful!
Jessica Y.
San Diego, CA
I use these to make my eyes a little smokey. Love the silver and the brown. I have had it for about 6 months and it's still pretty full even though I use it almost every day.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
Covergirl is a great quality drugstore cosmetic company. I love their eyeshadow, it goes on smoothly, and lasts all day without having to touch up, and the colors really pop.
member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY
I'm really not a fan of this. The packaging isn't super nice and the color selection isn't great. They are powdery and don't give great payoff. They also give lots of fallout :( other eyeshadows from Covergirl are really nice, though.
Allison L.
Medina, OH
I use the Countrywoods four pack. But I wish the first one on the left was sold all by itself because I usually use it the most and have three colors left. I also wish the packaging listed the names of the four colors but it does not.
Chelsea W.
Pasco, WA
The covergirl eyeshadows are great they apply easilly, the brand isn't really my favorite buts its cheap and affordable for me they are alot of different shades my eyes are hazel so i usually go for nude palletes or earthy toned colors (:
Kelsey B.
I like this eye makeup kit but the colors don't have glitter in them. I like for my eye shadows to have some pop and shine in them on my eyes and this one does not. It is more plain and basic but goes on with ease.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???