BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

sybill g.
Pearland, TX
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I absolutely love this product it stays on all day and looks flawless . I normally wear it on special occasions but I have been finding myself wearing it to work more often because I just love it so much! It's supper easy to put on and it will make you feel like a make up artist cause it looks so good.
Miranda B.
Austin, TX
Such a great product. I'm currently using drama eyes and it blends so easy creating a nice smokey eye look. The cool blue grey in it pairs well with the matte black and the magenta color warms up the highlighting icy white shadow so subtly.
Leeann V.
I have different colors than this but mine is not pigmented at all. I don't know if I got a bad one but I would not buy this again. They colors are beautiful but they need to get a better pigment. The price for the quality was not good!!
KC M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
ALways there when I need it on the go. Small, fits any where you want it to. I use this when I do not have enough time to go get myself beauty selfed out. Always there. Perfect.
Janee C.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
All of these shadow quad's are pretty decent! each one i have has good pigmentation and beautiful colors. they're also very blendable. Some of these shadows can be a little powdery but they aren't bad. Great for girls just getting into make up!
Kendra W.
I hate this palette (if you can call it that). The colors are pretty dull, and the product doesn't last. The blue is the most decent color in the palette but def doesn't go on like it looks in the container.
Ailise D.
State College, PA
This is hands down my favorite eye shadow palette of all eye shadow palettes. I have been buying this specific color scheme for years now. At first glance you might not think the colors go together but trust me they look phenomenal together
Allison M.
Sumrall, MS
I love these colors so much. They make it so easy to coordinate your eye colors! I use this 2-3 times a week, it is definitely my go-to eye color product. I recommend to anyone!
Jennifer M.
LA FRANCE, SC
I got the kind for brown eyes and it looked so good. I use this product as my everyday eye shadow. I can also use this when going out or somewhere nice I just use a little more!
Shannon R.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
One of the few products I can use. I have ridiculously sensitive eyes, and this product has never caused me any issues. The idea of having all the colors I need together in one area is so important for a mom on the go. Excellent product.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???