BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Kayla L.
Oak Ridge, TN
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
Kind of chalky.. But still has a nice pigmentation! I had this for years, and used it frequently for special occasions because the colors blend out nicely and can be super pretty!
Chrissy Y.
North East, MD
The eye enhancers by cover girl is a wonderful product I love the nude colors it goes well with my green eyes, the color last and I don't have to re apply when out in the evenings
Lauren S.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I have a lot of their trios. When I first really got into makeup I used Shades of Suede everyday and loved it. Great matte shadows and long lasting. At that time I didn't use primer and they stayed on pretty well!
Ashley W.
Tyronza, AR
I purchased this pallet Summer of 2014 and I used it just a couple of times. Pros: great colors, easy to buy & easy to use. Cons: powdery & not long wearing without a primer ( Personal Note: needs a lighter shimmery highlight color instead of the green. )
Caitlyn L.
Struthers, OH
Love this eyeshadow goes on nice and feels light. It's very easy to apply to your eyes. I have hazel eyes and it really makes them pop. It wasn't expensive at all the purchase. I would definitely but it again all the different colors. LOVE.
Ashleigh J.
I like the color palette provided with this eye shadow and the versatility that is available. The price is low considering the high quality of hte product. I would definitely recommend to a friend and purchase again in the future for myself.
Cassidy W.
Love love love!! I have fair skin so these lighter tones blend very well. I try and go for the look of just enhancement of the eyes. I don't like the look of having on a pound of make up and this is a nice subtle touch to just brighten my eyes.
Laura S.
I like how these come in quads, it's convenient to have complimentary colors together. I always use a primer first, it makes the colors pop more. my only complaint is that when I put this on in the morning, by evening it has started to crease.
Jennifer M.
LA FRANCE, SC
I got the kind for brown eyes and it looked so good. I use this product as my everyday eye shadow. I can also use this when going out or somewhere nice I just use a little more!
Allison M.
Sumrall, MS
I love these colors so much. They make it so easy to coordinate your eye colors! I use this 2-3 times a week, it is definitely my go-to eye color product. I recommend to anyone!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???