BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Justine W.
I don't wear that much makeup so this was perfect for me. First time I tried it the brush didn't fall apart and neither did the powder. I only wear makeup to perform and the white and pink wear perfect to make my eyes look awake and for base colors!
Tawny M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Review for: Ice Princess more...
This is my favorite collection of eyeshadow colors. Wears well, makes my brown eyes pop. Easily found at any drug or department store and there are always coupons available for it.
Patricia W.
Etters, PA
When it comes to eye shadow I'm a big fan of my brown and tan colors so this product caught my eye. The colors are very warm and make my blue eyes pop! It goes on nicely and lasts all day. It also comes with an applicator making it a great value!
Amanda D.
Clarksville, VA
Very nice colors in this set. Pinky-nudes that go well with a neutral look but give a bit of a girly edge. I love the CoverGirl sets because they pair colors together for you at a wonderful price point. Definitely part of my everyday look for work!
Brandie R.
I love cover girl products. this set is perfect for a classical romantic look and it just makes me happy. this is one of my favorite compacts that I own!!! I love neutral colors and these are beautiful year round.
Kristie M.
Waco, KY
Love these. Have bought numerous sets over the years. My only negative comment is that sometimes the shadows crumble, but that's the case with most powder shadows. Still love them!
Elizabeth S.
Minneapolis, MN
This product was one of my first eyeshadows I ever owned. I got to say the quality is there, it is just the packaging. The packaging is really cheap but trust me it is worth a try !
Norine A.
Togiak, AK
This is getting so redundant....I do not know what to write anymore except we are limited to what brands, sents, styles, colors, and any fancy thing you may have on these products...
Silvia C.
West Covina, CA
Love the variety of colcolorir shades available. Color stays on for a long period of time with out having to retouched often not like other brands that are pricey and color comes of easily it looks like if u didn't apply any shadow yes defenetly
MeShell F.
Meade, KS
I love Covergirl products. I was pretty new to doing my makeup all the time and I love this product because it shows you different ways to do your makeup. I'd be lost without it lol
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???