BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Melissa D.
Braddock, PA
I got this color palette a long time ago but I actually had a very hard time matching it up with my eye color which is blue so I wouldn't recommend it for people that are color savvy.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This is affordable and easy to find in any drugstore. I like that you can create several looks from one quad. Unfortunately, I found that the shadows have fall out
Emma C.
Westerville, OH
I've been using this for awhile now it lasts all day. I love the white it has a great shimmer. To be honest I don't really use the second color on the right I stick to the other 3 colors
Kendall A.
Katy
These used to by my go to eyeshadow.
Some of them are VERY pigmented and I use a makeup brush instead of the applicator it comes with but for the most part these are great eyeshadows!!
Mikayla K.
Love the way it brings out the color in my eyes! It's also affordable, which is a plus in my book! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to make their eye color pop or to add something new to their makeup pallet!
Ashley G.
Davenport , WA
This eyeshadow is great quality for its price value. The colors are nuetral and perfect for everyday looks. I would recommend having your own eyeshadow brushes when purchasing this though, it comes with a very cheap flimsy applicator
Maranda J.
I like the very natural looks as to seeing that I have red hair and very pale skin. Browns and neutral colors look really good on me and I've really like this brand of eye shadow I don't have to keep reapplying it and it's easy to get off at night.
Lindsay R.
I like their eyeshadows because they are compact and small and you can fit them in your purse. They aren't super pigmented but they still have pretty colors and a range of different palettes. Also, these eyeshadows are inexpensive and very affordable
makela m.
Clearlake, CA
Great eyeshadow love the color combo. Long lasting especially with a primer. One of my favorite go to eye looks I use it 2-3 times a week. Would re purchase in future price is great and colors last at least a good six hours or longer would recommend!!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,798 reviews
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
The colors of this palette are so vibrant and beautiful. I bought this on sale and so glad i did. I was gonna gift it but i fell in love with it immediately! Works great on my fair skin and dark skin easy to apply..
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???