BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I am a makeup junkie and I have a few of these in varying colors in my bag. When nothing else will do I use these. The colors they put together are perfect with each other. I know how this product is going to work so I have confidence in it throughout the day.
Denise E.
El Paso, TX
I like this color palette on the eyeshadow. Its was long lasting and the price was great. my eye color is brown and these colors made a great combination with my skin color and eyes got a lot of comliments. i would definitely recceomend it to other girls
Kendall A.
Katy
These used to by my go to eyeshadow.
Some of them are VERY pigmented and I use a makeup brush instead of the applicator it comes with but for the most part these are great eyeshadows!!
Emma C.
Westerville, OH
I've been using this for awhile now it lasts all day. I love the white it has a great shimmer. To be honest I don't really use the second color on the right I stick to the other 3 colors
Danielle R.
CALUMET CITY, IL
I love natural and neutral colors so this pack his the spot. Goes on smooth and doesn't crease. It also lasts all day and looks good when time to wash it off at night.
Maranda J.
I like the very natural looks as to seeing that I have red hair and very pale skin. Browns and neutral colors look really good on me and I've really like this brand of eye shadow I don't have to keep reapplying it and it's easy to get off at night.
I always go for the nude color palettes so that they compliment whatever I am wearing. I enjoy these because they last me good year or so and that is wearing it everyday. I like the instructions on the back for doing your eyes using all of the colors.
Darlene D.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I just love cover girl eyeshadow it covers so well it goes on very easily the price is very good for your value I would definitely buy this again the product is excellent easy to apply and use I love the color coverage I would definitelyrecommend it
Ana Z.
El Centro, california
I like this type of shadows because I fell they color coordinated so I can't do a really good eyeshadow by guiding them I usually buy the more brown ones so I can get a natural color buying again and pigment is good
Melissa D.
Braddock, PA
I got this color palette a long time ago but I actually had a very hard time matching it up with my eye color which is blue so I wouldn't recommend it for people that are color savvy.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???