BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Brittany B.
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I love the color.its amazing. It last long. I always use them. They are my best color. I brought it at Walmart. It easy to use and it last long. I love how it make my eye look. And yes I will buy them again.
Jennifer R.
Spring City
I really have enjoyed this eyeshadow color pallet. Great colors to blend or use stand alone. The color is very translucent unless you build it but I enjoy the more natural look personally.
I would definitely buy this product again!
Ashley S.
Fairfield, CT
Review for: Country Woods more...
I am not very skilled at doing my makeup so I appreciate a palette that gives me coordinating colors to work with. Pigmentation is pretty decent on these, though it does wear off throughout the day. Definitely requires a touch up.
Jeri L.
Bradenton
The colors are grate. The only suggestion is that the tan shades have a little sparkle in them. I would prefer less no sparkle. I purchased because the shades were what I was looking for.
Natalie P.
Cheyenne, WY
Wide range of colors to flatter every eye color. I really like the people shades to enhance the green in my hazel eyes. Not very pigmented but good for an everyday look at a decent price.
Angela S.
Greenfield

While I like the majority of these shades, I’m not thrilled
with all of them. Some can be patchy but the ones that go on smooth work
brilliantly and offers a nice splash of color.

Erin C.
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Review for: Pure Romance, Sheerly Nudes, Country Woods more...
These were not good. They had barely any pigment, and were super patchy. For the same price or a few dollars more you can get something else from the drugstore that performs much better.
Alexis D.
Rolla, ND
I used these a lot when I was just starting out wearing makeup. They were affordable, and would come with colors that went together so I didn’t have to worry about choosing on my own!
Brittany M.
Wadesboro, NC
Pigment isn’t so great you have to use a base if you want people to know you have it on but it isn’t bad for natural application which is what I usually do anyway I use it on a regular occasion but you get what you pay for
Wilcamille M.
Ponce
Review for: Country Woods more...
No tiene tanto pigmento pero es una sombra que se puede trabajar super bien hasta lograr el look deseado.. y para color de transición o un look natural para el diario son excelentes
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???