BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Kristin E.
Covergirl Eye Enhancers Mix-and-Match Quad Shadow Pure Romance is such a nice natural looking eye shadow. I have hazel eyes and this eyeshadow makes them pop. I bought this at my local Walmart. This product is fairly cheap and I would highly recommend it.
Carissa S.
Burkburnett, TX
Some of the color combinations that they put into these things are just hideous. The pigment is terrible unless you have the world's greatest primer. But they're cheap so what can ya do?
Marcela C.
Los Angeles, CA
the nudes really give your eyes that slight shimmer to highlight your color and make your eye color pop. the color stays on for a while and is not too extravagantly noticeable. a subtle look that makes your eyes glow. this brand is also very affordable.
Bianca L.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
With these eye shadows it's kind of a hit or miss. In the quads some of the shadows aren't as pigmented as others. But other than that, they are soft and easy to blend on the eyes. They are really affordable and they are a lot of color options for any look.
Krystal L.
Sebree, KY
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow colors. The neutral colors give My face a natural look, but also with a glow/shimmer. It works well for all occasions. Whether I'm grocery shopping, partying, or attending school events of my daughter's.I would recommend to all women who don't want to go overboard on makeup.
Lily R.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Covergirl shadow are okay shadows.
I think, personally, that other drug store shadows are better. I do love covergirl, but their eye shadows are just okay. I feel like they are not very pigmented and don't really build.
Erin N.
Golf, IL
not the most amazing product i have ever used. the colors are bright and they last a few hours then start to crease even with primer. covergirl is one of my favorite brands, but this product does not do the brand justice. i recommend getting other products from cgirl
Emma C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A fairly decent drugstore eyeshadow quad. The colors are fairly pigmented and blend out with a little bit of work. The only issue is they have a lot of fallout when applying to the eye.
KaShiea M.
Wynne, AR
Got this quad for a Christmas gift last year. Looove it all the colors go well with my skin tone, and are beautiful with just the right amount of shimmer. Nice color payoff...lasts all day with an eye shadow primer. Love it!
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA
It has really great colors and shades. makes eyes look beautifull and makes them pop out. not as much but ive been using more then before. I have a lot of room for improvement. first time user ive been trying a lot of new products yes I would use it again.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???