BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Natasha S.
State College, PA
I always get the 4 pack, because I am a broke college student and make-up is expensive. I usually buy the shades of purple. They last most of the day even when I am super lazy and don't put foundation or anything to really prime my eye. Really can't ask for more.
Marylou M.
Brighton, MA
CoverGirl always produces great long lasting shadows & this is definitely one of them. Great palette for a natural look. This is my go-to when I need a quick natural fix to my everyday makeup. Goes on easy and never creases.
Bj W.
Sunflower
This is a decent product. It's not partically my favorite. It's easy to apple and comes with a brush of course! It's a cute packaging. It definitely has room for improvement though. I don't believe I would buy this again
Lily R.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Covergirl shadow are okay shadows.
I think, personally, that other drug store shadows are better. I do love covergirl, but their eye shadows are just okay. I feel like they are not very pigmented and don't really build.
cassie h.
Spring Hill, KS
want that smoky eye look, you have to try this is amazing, i try it in different color's it is just not for black and white any longer, it didn't smudge or look bad at the end of the day, i would try this if i were you, and you love the smokey eye look,,
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Great coverage and this color palette is really flattering on Hazel eyes. It stays throughout most of the day and can handle the usual elements from working inside.
Kristin E.
Covergirl Eye Enhancers Mix-and-Match Quad Shadow Pure Romance is such a nice natural looking eye shadow. I have hazel eyes and this eyeshadow makes them pop. I bought this at my local Walmart. This product is fairly cheap and I would highly recommend it.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I am a makeup junkie and I have a few of these in varying colors in my bag. When nothing else will do I use these. The colors they put together are perfect with each other. I know how this product is going to work so I have confidence in it throughout the day.
Marcela C.
Los Angeles, CA
the nudes really give your eyes that slight shimmer to highlight your color and make your eye color pop. the color stays on for a while and is not too extravagantly noticeable. a subtle look that makes your eyes glow. this brand is also very affordable.
KaShiea M.
Wynne, AR
Got this quad for a Christmas gift last year. Looove it all the colors go well with my skin tone, and are beautiful with just the right amount of shimmer. Nice color payoff...lasts all day with an eye shadow primer. Love it!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???