BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Stephanie J.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I love having all of these colors in one kit! Single eye shadows aren't practical to me, and giant palettes can be excessive (I don't need 20 colors at once). This has a nice blend of natural smokey colors that all work well together - it's perfect for every day!
Angela
I love the colors on this eyeshadow palette. When I first got it I was a little unsure of the colors but in the end I love them. I can not wait to get more eyeshadow like this.
Anarchy g.
I have used this well back when i was younger and couldn't do a smokey eye. I'm sorry but this palette isn't a good one. not one of those colors go with one another. they are good for little kids if they wanna screw around with makeup. though i will say they are pigmented.
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
The eye shadow APPLICATOR FALLS apart. SPONGE comes off the stick immediately. It happened twice. HORRIBLE I think it could be better, other than that, I love COVERGIRL
Cheryl B.
Cumberland, RI
Although this is not the exact compact I use, Covergirl has always been my "Go to" for eyeshadow - I love the "Shimmering Sands" trio which makes my blue eyes POP and stays on all day until I want to take it off. And....best of all, no fall out from this product!
Jess O.
It seems to be okay. The price is reasonable. The product is basic. Nothing extremely special stands out on this one. I did like the color choices in this pallet. There could be more applicators for all of the colors. I'm not sure if I would purchase this again.
Karen M.
Wausau, WI
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I love the smoky nudes and natural colors. Being older, I don't care for the brighter colors. This is definitely a good value as Cover Girl offers plenty of coupons. It lasts all evening and doesn't smear easily. I will definitely buy again, I have several now!
Tiffany W.
Evans City, PA
Review for: Ice Princess more...
The colors are pretty pigmented (a lot of color shows up) for being $5! I have Prom Queen and I love the neutrals and the darkest color really does show up super dark! I like how they choose colors that can go well together. Overall, I think it was a great purchase!
Allison J.
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I like cover girl eye shadow, but these colors were just too bright for me. I did not particularly like the color combination this palette, but I thought the green might be nice with some brown hues. It was just did not blend well. I do not recommend this color palate.
Trinity P.
I absolutely love this product the pigment is great and the price is just right for it. There could be some improvement in application, but over all it's a good product
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???