BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Amber S.
Laramie, WY
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Covergirl eye enhancers eye shadow kit 220 urban basics goes well with my brown eye I believe. The colors make them pop. Its of great value and not pricey at all. I believe that the product is easy to apply and use. I would recommend this product to everyone I know.
Courtney S.
CoverGirl is perfect, I love the look these eyeshadows give a person. they have such fun colors and also neutrals/naturals. It is easy to use and it comes with the eyeshadow brush. I love this product. I would buy again! 5 stars is not enough to rate this product!!
Skylar C.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I'm not a big fan...I've tried these and I just find that they're not that pigment.. and it really takes packing layers upon layers of the eyeshadow on to get it to semi show up good. :/ I'm just not too pleased with this product.
Amber F.
West Union, IA
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I love this product because there are multiple colors that go together. I buy this product at Walmart or Target and I use it all the time and will continue to use it. It is sold at a good value for the different colors that are included. I will always buy this product!
Betzabeth S.
This mini palette have beautiful colors, neutral tones that are totally basic for any makeup, the pigmentation is average but if you use a primer it will be perfect, this is a good product for dummies that are starting in the makeup stuff.
Ingrid S.
El Paso, TX
These pallets are very convenient to carry in your makeup kit or in your bag when you go traveling, pigmentation is good. I do not like the color scheme is not very versatile.
Amna A.
Eyeshadow has fall out. I like the colors though they don't blend easily. I have brown eye color . They are not very long lasting and fad e away soon. I have better shadows that I reach for.
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
I have had this for years and I use it all the time. It is great. Worth the money for sure. Easy to use and all around wonderful. Great for someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup or is just starting out. I definitely recommend
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I love this palette, these colors are great . This eye shadow goes on good and blends well. The color stays on all day too ! It's sold at many stores and priced nicely.
Tiffany W.
Evans City, PA
Review for: Ice Princess more...
The colors are pretty pigmented (a lot of color shows up) for being $5! I have Prom Queen and I love the neutrals and the darkest color really does show up super dark! I like how they choose colors that can go well together. Overall, I think it was a great purchase!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???