BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Yinet A.
have not tried this product yet but i do have another color trio palatte. This one is great for fall eye shadow colors. and i believe it will look good with my brown eyes
Kristen H.
Lawton, OK
Cover Girl is always a consistent inexpensive eye shadow. I like it comes with the palette for creating smokey eyes and these shades make my eyes pop. I can choose if I want to be more dramatic or not. My only wish is the color would stay longer throughout the day.
Allison R.
Love love love! I am a fan of natural looking makeup and this is the perfect product for that! I will continue to use this! The shadow lasts all day. I would recommend this product!
Kristina S.
Valley stream, NY
Review for: Ice Princess more...
Ok i love the colors and they look great on but there is some fall out with these and they're not as pigmented as id like unless you use a primer, which i do anyways but some people don't. so just a warning if you don't use a primer your color payoff prob wont be that great.
Amber K.
This palette of eyeshadow from Covergirl is perfect for people who have a hard time figuring out which colors go best together packaging is nice also comes with an applicator last long enough to get through your day without smudging and I may not buy this product again
Courtney S.
CoverGirl is perfect, I love the look these eyeshadows give a person. they have such fun colors and also neutrals/naturals. It is easy to use and it comes with the eyeshadow brush. I love this product. I would buy again! 5 stars is not enough to rate this product!!
Regina L.
Riverside, RI
Colors are perfect for a neutral look and are great to use all together. I normally use 3 out of the 4 all together for a well put together eye look. Shadow is long lasting but could be a bit more pigmented. If you aren't going for a bold look I would recommend it.
Amber S.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I love using the eye enhancers on a daily basis. I love having color corinated packs that make the eye make up pop. It doesn't last all day on me but I do recommend this product. It applies on easies and a great price for hat it is. I will be purchasing this again.
Hannah S.
Love this eye shadow by cover girl! The 4 shades allow you to pick just one or two. But you can use all four to get that smokey eye that all girls die for. You can make your day time make up into night time makeup with just one pallet which is extremely convenient!
Lillianna D.
Bellingham, WA
The eye shadow was really good, I just felt that even with a primer, it didn't last as long as most eye shadows. The colors were very bold and weren't opaque at all, which I liked. They were pretty easy to apply and use, with a different brush than what is provided.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???