BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I purchased the color that is pictured a long time ago when they first came out. I don't know if the formulation has changed, but the color payoff was HORRIBLE. I wanted to play with fun colors when I was younger, but they were just too chalky to show up on my skin. Very disappointed.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I honestly love Covergirl eyeshadows. They're soft and apply easily. And paired with a $1 e.l.f. eyelid primer, they last well, too! Definitely recommend checking their shadows out.
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
I love this eyeshadow. It lasts a really long time, and I love the color palette. You can use each one seperately or mix them. The only thing I didn't like was that the sponges that came with it fell off the plastic peice. I just used my eyeshadow brushes instead and I think that worked better anyway.
Alicia S.
Antioch, TN
I used to use the coffee cafe pallet as my eyeshadow and have no incorporated these nudes into my routine. At first I thought it wouldn't be noticeable coloring (as it is nude) but they truly do enhance the eye and adds some shine to a natural look. It's a great refreshing look.
Adilene S.
Nogales
I love the packaging its small and has a lot of product in them...the colors are amazing ive bought different color pallets ..however some have been a bit chalky and fall un my under eye while applying but other than that the darkest ones are very pigmented and stay on all day long..
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
When I first started with makeup cover girl was the first brand I tried. This was a good product for a beginner, but now I feel that I have out grown it. I still purchase cover girl from time to time.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
Love Love these. I can buy them anywhere. From Walmart to Rite-aide. So many different color combos. I have two and I just love them. I wish they were a little more pigmented but otherwise amazing products for the price.
Ashley M.
Walhalla, SC
I have been using this eye makeup for many years. Easy to apply and blends perfectly! I use it everyday and don't plan on changing it up! Wouldn't change anything about it. I will continue to buy it.
Heather W.
These colors go well with green eyes and really make them stand out, but if you have a light complexion, be careful. The purple can become very dark very quickly and can almost give a black eye like appearance. Definitely use minimal amounts in order for a natural like appearance.
Loretta N.
sac
Love these colors. They are beautiful when mixed on your eyelid. It goes on smooth, with just the right amount of coverage. Stays in place all day. The price is perfect for how many applications you receive. I would definitely recommend.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???