BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Dawn S.
I can't recall when COVERGIRL products have disappointed me. These shadows are no different. Gorgeous, long lasting colors that are super soft and blend easily. The price is great compared to most. I'll be buying this again for sure. Highly recommended!
Madhuri P.
Not my favorite quad! It is really chalky and hard to apply! It definitely isn't creamy! You have to use a lot and mix with the other colors! It is affordable on the bright side
Kimberly A.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Country Woods more...
I like the neutral shades of this eye shadow pallet. The light colors are pretty true to color when applied, but I find the darker shades don't really show up as dark as you would think. I still end up using darker browns for contour from other pallets when I use this.
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
I love this eyeshadow. It lasts a really long time, and I love the color palette. You can use each one seperately or mix them. The only thing I didn't like was that the sponges that came with it fell off the plastic peice. I just used my eyeshadow brushes instead and I think that worked better anyway.
Milagro G.
Love this kind of eyeshadow because it makes
Me feel good i can be sure that it will last all my day y buy them on walgreens or wallmart for a good price and are easy to use i will buy them again for sure
Tone'Nae  B.
Overland Park, KS
The eyeshadow looks quite nice and it lasts all day! I love the matte finish of it as we'll. as others said tiniest nice to have in your purse but, if you want something more dramatic vs a natural look I suggest you get a darker shade or apply more because this eyeshadow goes on light.
Courtanie M.
I love the nude look. Naturals are my favorite. This brand stays very well. It doesn't wear as quickly as some of the other brands I have tried. I would definitely recommend this product to every woman.
Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I purchased the color that is pictured a long time ago when they first came out. I don't know if the formulation has changed, but the color payoff was HORRIBLE. I wanted to play with fun colors when I was younger, but they were just too chalky to show up on my skin. Very disappointed.
Alicia S.
Antioch, TN
I used to use the coffee cafe pallet as my eyeshadow and have no incorporated these nudes into my routine. At first I thought it wouldn't be noticeable coloring (as it is nude) but they truly do enhance the eye and adds some shine to a natural look. It's a great refreshing look.
christie p.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
It's OK, I bought the another one also Prima Dona, I had bought this color before in a former different packaging, the case fell apart the moment I opened it. - So was very disappointed in this product. However, I will continue to be purchasing their foundations as I like them the best.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???