BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Hannah C.
Springdale, AR
I like the colors but I guess I do not understand the green color. Why is it paired with 3 shades of the grey family? That is the only thing I am really confused about since I mostly use the greys and not the green.
Elizabeth N.
Wyoming, MI
Great value for the price. The colors are very subtle but can pack on nicely if you wanted to. I liked that some of the packaging used to tell you where to apply each color to your eyelid as well. All of my cases broke from being opened so many times.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
A very light color. I used pink and it was very blendable. The colors lasted all day and I enjoyed using it. I purchased at Walmart using a coupon. My eyes are brown and the pink matched great. I would buy again.
Sara P.
Mt, MI
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I love going to the smoky eye with this product or use a lot of cover girl products I really like cover girl make up my niece told me I needed to try out new things so I have been but cover girl has always been my go to
Britni N.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I am all about shimmery nudes. These eyeshadows are very pigmented and the color stays on all day long. I’ve been using a variation of this palette for about 10 years now and I’m a huge fan! I would recommend!
Samantha L.
Fort Wayne
Review for: Other more...
I’ve been using covergirl eyeshadows for years now. If you don’t have the money to spend on palettes I would recommend it! Cost worthy! Ou can simply buy these at the local drugstore. They work very well!
Elizabeth H.
West Liberty
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
These purples are perfect for making brown eyes pop!! I purchased them a while back and I wasn’t sure how they would look because darker colors don’t look very good on me, but these purples were perfect!
Christina B.
San diego
Love the color combo and it really did help bring out my eye color. The pigment wasn’t that great-I had to keep applying more to the point my lid would get a little irritated. Overall it’s not too bad.
Megan G.
Mount Vernon
The only issue I have with this eyeshadow is it isn’t super pigmented, it takes a lot of work to get it to “pop”. Other than that, they have plenty of cute colors to choose from and it’s pretty cheap.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???