BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Katie O.
Review for: Country Woods more...
This is my favorite go-to eyeshadow quad. I've been using these shades since I was in middle school 20 years ago! Great natural tones. Bit of shimmer. Now my daughter uses these shades as well and loves them!
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
Review for: Drama Eyes more...
I love the burgundy color in this quad. It shows up on my skin as a shimmery pink. The colors are pigmented but they do work better if you put setting spray on your brush first. I would recommend these for beginners. They even come with pictorials.
Alicia H.
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
Always a good memory when I see these quads. These kind of eyeshdows were my first set of different kinds but always my favorite. I recommend these quads for anyone, from beginners to pros. cover girl has really changed their formula for the best.
rosmar f.
Cover girl Berries cream eye enhancer,Me encanta,lo tengo en mi maquillaje de lo esencial, lo tengo en otro color que es el country Woods y de verdad este kit pequeño,comodo,y de una textura de color que no debe faltar para mi.
Deborah A.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
These are my everyday colors. no matter if I'm just running errands or going for a night on the town this colors work with my eyes, skin tone and hair blending them together and making my outfit even better. I always feel great with this eyeshadow
Mallory K.
Sullivan, OH
Though this shadow is a bit fine and messy I love how the colors coordinate with each other and contour the eyes beautifully. I use the Fantasy (purple colors) pallet almost every day and I love how it complements the green in my eyes. Definitely recommend these for an everyday easy look!
Daniela H.
I love these colors because they're something I can wear everyday. With primer, they last all day long. I love the packaging because it's small & it's got everything I need in one.
Alma L.
Brooklyn , NY
Like this very much have so many color varieties . Not chalky like some other pallets good price can find anywhere I have like 3 of them the colors are bright would purchase again
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI
I love all cover girl eye shadows/blush and other makeup items. This specific nude blush is great for neutral occasions, dressing up or just casual events. Very nice packaging and I would def buy again!
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
I love this eyeshadow. It lasts a really long time, and I love the color palette. You can use each one seperately or mix them. The only thing I didn't like was that the sponges that came with it fell off the plastic peice. I just used my eyeshadow brushes instead and I think that worked better anyway.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???