BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
I love all the colors that are available. I also love that it gives you an example of how to use the shadow correctly to get that professional look. The shadow does go on smooth with none of those fly away powders under your eye or at top of cheekbone. It is affordable and is high quality.
lyric a.
Lucasville, OH
I thought I would enjoy this little kit a lot because I've always had great experiences with cover girl in the past but this was a let down. I can't be too disappointed because the price is still affordable but I really can only get use out of 2 of the colors, and I had to keep getting more product even to get the swatch to show up on flash.
Claire J.
Neenah, WI
Beautiful colors, really enhances those green eyes. I wish they stayed in place a little longer, about mid afternoon I see little smudges next to the corners of my eyes. Put a little eye primer on, these pretty colors last all day. Quads are great for a polished look, I used to think they were silly, but they save me time, and make a clumsy gal who is makeup challenged, look like she is not so challenged.
Kathryn W.
This palette creates a perfect neutral smokey eye - even for those of us with very fair skin tones. It goes on smoothly and the color starts a while, especially when primer is used
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
I love this product so much and it is very good. it was long lasting. the cover girl eye enhancers mix and match quad shadow works amazingly! and it looks so good on my eyes i would definitely recommend this product!
Deb S.
Celina, OH
This shadow palette is varied shades of purple. It goes on creamy and vivid. I would like to see it stay vibrant longer. Tends to fade a bit. I bought it at Wal-Mart and the price was right. I recommend this product and I will purchase again.
Deborah A.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
These are my everyday colors. no matter if I'm just running errands or going for a night on the town this colors work with my eyes, skin tone and hair blending them together and making my outfit even better. I always feel great with this eyeshadow
Cilver C.
Traverse City , MI
I had this quad in 'Coffee Shop' for the longest time. It was my everyday, go-to eyeshadow. Pigment varies from palette to palette, but mine was nice. Perfect quad for a beginner or someone who is looking for an affordable everyday eyeshadow quad.
rosmar f.
Cover girl Berries cream eye enhancer,Me encanta,lo tengo en mi maquillaje de lo esencial, lo tengo en otro color que es el country Woods y de verdad este kit pequeño,comodo,y de una textura de color que no debe faltar para mi.
Ashley K.
Mount Carmel, IL
I love having all the colors I need to make a smokey eye for a date night with the husband or I can use one color for everyday wear. Lasts long and goes on smooth and effortlessly
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???