BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Heather A.
Box Elder, SD
This eye shadow is great if you're in a pinch and don't have a lot of money to spend. I like the more earthy tones in this brand. It lasts for a while especially if you have an eye primer on. I would recommend for sure!
Kelsey G.
I love the colors in this pallet! They are not to extravagant and they are easy to wear anywhere. Sometimes I wish there was a little more of the lightest color but I make do. I highly recommend this product!
Mary H.
I usually love cover girl eye shadows, but these are too light for me and have too much shimmer when you put it on. I still use it for highlighting my brows along with a darker shade of shadow. It does last pretty good throughout the day and the price is great.
Jaimie H.
Well, it's been awhile since I've used this eyeshadow. We're talking about way back in high school, haha. It got the job done but would I buy it again? No. It's not a palette that you can mix together to create different looks. It's very cheap and affordable and probably good for those starting out in makeup.
Kate V.
Ontario, CA
These eyeshadows aren't as pigmented as other brands but with an eyeshadow base are very nice to use. I don't use this product as often because I lean towards more Browns and neutrals. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Brianna C.
Shelley,ID
It’s an alright pallet. It takes a lot of eyeshadow for the color to even show up and doesn’t stay on your eyelids all day. It also doesn’t seem to come out of the pallet very well. It takes a lot of pressure and rubbing of the bush to even get eyeshadow on it.
Paige M.
I love this little shadow pack. It's small enough to fit in my everyday makeup bag. The colors have nice pigment and the shadow goes on smoothly. It's lasted me a long time. I use the one for my eye color, and I also use the one for blue eyes. Both are great.
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
Ok for price. Gentle on skin. Does not irritate eyes. Not very much pigment and it does not last long at all. Needed to re-apply after 2 hours. I'm going to have to bite the bullet and invest in an expensive pallet... :(
Yaricza S.
Denver, CO
I love the colors but unfortunately the pigments aren't so good. I usually use these when I get ready really fast and don't have time to do my makeup routine. It doesn't last all long, but still love how the colors look for my eye color just wish it will stay on longer then maybe I will use it a lot more.m
Jenn J.
Nampa, ID
I love having multiple choices to put together in whatever mood I'm in. The shimmer is perfect & so flattering but not too shiny. It seems to stay on all day long. The price is great & gives me more money to try different colors. I've used cover girl eyeshadow since I was young & bought for my daughters for their first make up boxes too!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???