BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Dee H.
Decatur, AL
Good quality product in a convenient container with multiple colors. Easy for travel or putting in purse for touch ups. The price is good. The product wears nicely without a lot of fading but may require a light touch up after several hours of wear.
Kimberly F.
Fruita, CO
I really like how this product tells you what goes where. Being someone that isn't that experienced with makeup it is really nice to know how to put it on without researching a bunch of youtube videos on how to apply eyeshadow
Amanda N.
Lakeview
Great color combos offer a nice way to achieve the shades you crave. The shadow holds up all day, making a better bang for your buck! Love the way these color palette's blend so well. I love my cover girl eye shadow palette's!
Alexandra H.
Greenwood, IN
I have used this eye shadow for as long as I can remember. The price point is perfect and I feel like it lasts so long! I love the different color palettes available and really stands up nicely to more expensive brands. I would for sure recommend this to anyone.
Allison D.
West Frankfort, IL
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I love the smokey colors of this eyeshadow. It's really easy to wash off. If you have a light skin tone it looks really good. My skin is fairly tan and it goes great. I recommend this to you.
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
I love the colors of this set. It's a sweet, natural look and that's what I always go for. I've used cover girl since I was 13, and I'm 45 now. Packaging is basic, but that doesn't matter to me. I'll continue using Cover girl.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Covergirls enhancers kit in natural nudes is perfect. It's has the right amount of pigment for subtle wear and if not it's easily build able and lasts all day. I would recommend this for sure.
Maddie G.
I love this pallet! The colors are perfectly correlated and look great with my hazel eyes. The eyeshadow pallet is small and easy to carry around for touch-ups unlike bigger and bulkier eyeshadow pallets.
Carmen N.
Fountain Valley, CA
Love how cover girl has a nice variety of color shades all in one. I have been a repeat user since I started using makeup. It's nicely packaged and ores eyes to you at any store bought. I would definitely purchase it again.
Patsy E.
Shasta Lake, CA
The base color was really easy to use... Was able to do a brown smokey eye and the other shadows that we're in the palette was really nice and there we're shimmer and matte shadows all in one palette and there was no fading through the day or fallout under my eyes
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???