BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
I love having these palettes all together so o don't have to try to match the colors on my own. Easy instructions for smoky eye or use individually depending on the look. Will definitely buy again! Some
Colors run out before others
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I have this in bronze glitz and it's my go to that I use 4-5 days out of the week for work. The colors are beautiful and vibrant and go very well together. It lasts all day with minimal transfer
Kari W.
Lake City, MI
Review for: Country Woods more...
A perfect palette to use for a day time look . I've even found, using the darkest shade, I can create a great smoky eye to transition into night time or a special evening out. For the price, it's great. I do find that the brush often times falls apart and the "sponge" falls off. Besides that, I have no complaints!
Kristine Y.
Richlands, NC
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
Covergirl has been a go-to for me since I was just a little girl and truly it hasn't changed much. If I can get what I like in a less expensive kit, I will go back to it every time and That's exactly what this has done for me!
Amanda N.
Lakeview
Great color combos offer a nice way to achieve the shades you crave. The shadow holds up all day, making a better bang for your buck! Love the way these color palette's blend so well. I love my cover girl eye shadow palette's!
Natalie O.
Irondale, AL
This is a good palette. It's hard to find a good cream for your upper brow, and this one worked good. Also like because I always skip the dark brown/black color in palettes because it's too dark for me. I actually used all of these.
Kimberly F.
Fruita, CO
I really like how this product tells you what goes where. Being someone that isn't that experienced with makeup it is really nice to know how to put it on without researching a bunch of youtube videos on how to apply eyeshadow
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love the colors in this palette and the way they blend.  The price is great for 4 shadows. I really love purple eye shadows and this is a really good one. I don't really like Cover Girl's other make up, but I do like the eye shadows. I'd definitely recommend this!
Prisca D.
This is my go to eyeshadow kit for everyday shenanigans. I love the colours and how they pop on my skin. It lasts me all day even if I don't have primer on my eyelids and it's so easy to apply. It's not creamy but it's not too flaky either. I highly recommend this!
Dominique D.
This Covergirl Eye Enhancer Shadow is extraordinarily usefull. I have had problems finding these shades in stores that don't have a hudge makeup section. This product is great for women who like to have gray earth tones and have gray back ground senory. I would recommend this product to every woman who wears make up.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???