BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I find this eyeshadow to really show how cheap it is. It is very powdery and lacks pigment. It is not long lasting. I would say this would work well for a costume you are going to wear for a very short time.
Amy C.
HANOVER, IN
I really like the colors and it makes my eyes look pretty. I would say it glides on easy and last for me about 10 hours which is pretty good for the price because this is very affordable for everyone.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I have this exact eye shadow set and use it almost every day. I love it. And I love covergirl because their products are great and full quality for great prices. The color is rich and goes on easy. No mess and looks great. I'm more of a natural tone person and love these shades.
Jaquelin C.
Flint, MI
Review for: Ice Princess more...
Ever since I've discovered Sephora my drugstore makeup purchases sort of went out the window, including this particular eye shadow. I've never found Covergirl to be that pigmented anyway and this one just doesn't do it for me. I gave like 4 of them away to friends of mine who I know never will shop at Sephora because of the prices.
Amanda O.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not a huge fan of cover girl. I purchased this one because it was on sale. When I applied it the color looked a bit dull. I love how they looked In the case but I do wish they were more pigmented.
Amanda M.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
Love these colors. Bought it because of the different purpley shades. The colors aren't as super pigmented as I would have hoped, but I still get a lot of use from this palette. The darker shades are great for creating bold looks, and I actually use the lightest as a highlighter!
marie m.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Very good product if your a beginner learning how to do your eyeshadow it will show in the back how it applies which color you should apply so this was one of my first eyeshadow palettes to be honest
Brittany S.
Richmond, VA
I love the nude colors because they pop just enough to be noticed, but don't steal the show. I use a lot of bronze or shimmery browns to go with my brown eyes. As far as staying on goes, I don't know that is stands out from the rest.
Brittany S.
Green Bay, WI
I bought this color for the dark brown shadow that was included but it did not end up looking the same on my eye lid. I don't hate the color it just wasn't the color and pigment i was looking for.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Love go to colors. Takes the work out of it. You can highlight, cover lids and use another for crease. Well done covergirl. Prices reasonable and are readily available at big box stores or anywhere.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???