BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
I bought this on an emergency since i forgot my favorite palette back home. By itself isn't all that but with a primer it'll look a little better i also would wet my brush and it would give better pigmentation but alone its not that great.
Anna H.
1,352 reviews
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
These are a good nude shadow quad. I picked these up in a hurry when I ran out of another brand name of shadow while it held up the wear was only about 9 hours so be aware if you have long day ahead of you.
Ella C.
main
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I feel that this product was just a joke because the color payoff was not the best and didn't show up weal. To activate the color intensity you would have to put a couple of coats on for the color to just show a little. For these reason i will not re purchase this product again.
Amber V.
Hamilton, OH
I bought this product hoping for very pigmented colors that had some shimmer to them. Unfortunately they fell a little short in that department. However if you are looking for an affordable more subtle look this is the eyeshadow for you.
Haley S.
Raleigh, NC
This palette I've had forever. It's fine but not that special in terms of formula. I like the shades of brown but also think that they're all very shimmery which isn't what I want in neutral eye shadow.
Ali G.
New Richmond, OH
Review for: Urban Basics more...
For a drugstore eye shadow, CoverGirl's Eye Enhancers will get the job done. I purchased mine at Target and it was reasonably priced. I loved the color options available. My one critique is that the pigment of the shadow could be better.
Anna Marie B.
Palmer, AK
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
Color definitely shows easily. Doesn't fade through out the day. Really inexpensive, and everything in alaska is expensive. I love the smokey look as well, definitely provides what I want for a smokey look!
marie m.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Very good product if your a beginner learning how to do your eyeshadow it will show in the back how it applies which color you should apply so this was one of my first eyeshadow palettes to be honest
Kerri B.
These work good if you are looking for a drug store brand that's cheaper. They are as pigmented and you do have to apply a bit more product. I like the colors though. I would buy again and recommend.
Theresa S.
Huntsville, AL
I love the pigment I get out of these colors! I work in a professional setting and needed something neutral for everyday wear. I find myself never changing when I go out in the evening as the color holds for a very long time! This is the best product for those who like the minimal makeup look! Definitely give this one a try!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???