BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Missy S.
Using this product right now and I love the way it glides on eyes and it doesn't flake as well. I have the the neutral colors and I like to mix and make different color papers on eyes.
Jamie L.
Vail, AZ
I have this palette and it is good, except the color again is not very pigmented so I tend to not show up as brightly as I would like it too but it seems to stay pretty well throughout the day there is some creasing in the eyelid though
Jessica R.
New London, OH
Best throwback makeup for sure. Brown eyes, green eyes, blue eyes, whatever, this is decently priced, with 2-3 nicely shimmering colours and the pinks always a go to for me.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
I really like the colors of this eyeshadow palette. I didn’t like how the eyeshadow was a bit crumbly and didn’t stay on very long. It has good pigments but it didn’t stay on my eyes and that is why I wouldn’t purchase these again.
Carly H.
This is a nice color pallet, I like trying new colors but I also like simple sometimes and this is good for the simple times. I think next time I want to try liquid to see if it stays better but this one just doesn’t stay on long.
Maddy F.
Junction City, KS
This eyeshadow is amazing. It is affordable and comes in a variety of shades. The eyeshadow stays on all day and it is very pigmented. It is also pretty small so you can use it anywhere. I would definitely buy this again.
Nachole O.
Calvert City, KY
Decent eye shadow. I use it nearly daily! My eye color is grey and this goes perfect with them. Packing is nice and secure. Value is definitely good! The only con I’ve seen is it doesn’t stay on for long periods of time.
Yvette M.
Littlerock
Review for: Pure Romance more...
I like this product. It's colors blend well together.  I have been using this product for years. makes your eyes pop! The package is small enough to put in small purse and take it with you. I recommend this product to anyone. The price is good. I buy it from time to time. And it last a long time.
Pamala B.
This is my go to eyeshadow when I’m in a hurry in the mornings! It goes on great, has great pigment and coverage! It doesn’t irritate my eyes or make they itch. And it stays on all day and doesn’t “melt” off my eyelids.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???