BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Tanesha S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I did not particularly like the eye shadow palate selections, but I do like that there are only 4 shades in each palate. Even though its named "eye enhancer' I had to use a lot of primer and a concealer underneath for the colors to show through. It was ok. I picked it up at my local beauty supply store and have sen it in pharmacy's in my area.
Hillary H.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I just recently bought the quad palette with browns and taupe. I usually love cover Girl shadows, but this one fell a little short. Because there are only 4 colors, I was disappointed to discover that two of the 4 appear to be the same shade when used on my lids. The shadows stay on well and are very reasonably priced. I will continue to use the palette, but will choose a quad with more variance next time.
Brittany S.
Greencastle
All the colors apply smooth to the lid. Some are slightly powdery and flaky once you start using it. It makes a great smoky eye for evenings or every day wear. The colors are decently pigmented for the price of the small kit that you're getting.
Carrie V.
Warren, MI
I love many Covergirl products and their mix-and-match-quad shadow is no exception. I like that they do the work for me in giving me shades that match together so that I can wear any combination of colors, in fact, the colors match so well that by blending them it can make more colors. This is definitely my go-to choice for eye shadow!
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
This makeup is ok-ok, I like the color but I am allergy to this brand. My skin is very sensitive but for anyone who does not have sensitive skin, this would be good for you. But skins like mine, I would not suggest to get this so I would not buy it. Rather to find a different brand.
Sarah F.
Chesapeake, VA
A pretty good pallet. I don't use the colors together that they put together, but some of the pallets have colors I can't find elsewhere. So their color mixing is odd, but the colors as standalones are good.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
I bought this on an emergency since i forgot my favorite palette back home. By itself isn't all that but with a primer it'll look a little better i also would wet my brush and it would give better pigmentation but alone its not that great.
Haley S.
Raleigh, NC
This palette I've had forever. It's fine but not that special in terms of formula. I like the shades of brown but also think that they're all very shimmery which isn't what I want in neutral eye shadow.
Julianna O.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
Bests smokey eye ever. I have these grey blue eyes and was worried that the brows would just make my face dull, but they were the perfect compliment my eyes looked amazing. The four shades are perfect for creating the ultimate smokey look.
kristel t.
Irving, TX
I don't wear eyeshadows a lot. I am bad at it, LOL. But with this, I can play around and not be worried if I did a bad job. If I did a bad one, I just blend it and I am done. I really like the white shade because it is so pigmented. It blends well and so easy to apply.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???