BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI
I love wearing eye shadow. Mostly of the eye shadows i have are from Covergirl. The packaging is very nice and have amazing choice of colors. I have blue eyes. I think the product is great as it is! I would definitely purchase more Covergirl Products!
Melissa W.
Roswell, GA
A very good palette for beginners or people like me who don't know too much about makeup. Very easy to apply and simple but elegant colors. One of the more money saving and simple alternatives to bigger brands like TooFaced. I would recommend this product and this brand.
Jennifer M.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I really like the colors. not great pigmentation but you can pack on the color if you want more pigmentation. colors go well together. i have brown eyes and the colors make my eyes pop. which i love. its really affordable so you really can't go wrong.
Autumn M.
Cover girl is the example of what you pay for is what you get. It's definitely good for the price of what you pay. It does what it's supposed to do and they have a variety of colors to choose from. But of course there are better products available at more high end stores like ulta or Sephora.
Bridget B.
Rutland
I love Cover Girl, and always have. There eye shadow is great.. has a soft, silky texture that goes on nice and smooth. Can't go wrong worth cover girl. Best brand ever! Their palettes are all great, and the colors are just so gorgeous, and they have a color palette for everyone. Highly recommend!
Sierra M.
Ruby, SC
Love these!! These are very pigmented, soft eye shadows that are perfect if you are traveling and don't want to bring the whole makeup bag wtb you. I have brown eyes so these natural colors are perfect. And they are so cheap you can get a lot of them
Amanda J.
Warner Robins, GA
First, these are amazing colors. I love the light shimmer they have. The price is also a great value. The only area for improvement would be that they do not last long once applied. They go on smoothly and look amazing on but about an hour or so later they disappear. I would recommend them if you use a good eye primer to help the colors from fading.
Brooke G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My favorite cheap go to for eyeshadow. I love the colors and the palette combos. They're gorgeous. They stay put for a good time too. You don't have to worry about going out and them not showing up. I love them.
Marisa B.
weeki wachee, FL
Love this eyeshadow set. Easy and Natural looks are a big hit in my book. I love how well this set stays on and how well it works. I can not afford expensive makeup so when I find something I love and can use every day makes it a hit in my book
Alyssa S.
College Station
I really like these! It comes color coordinated so you don't have to guess about what colors go together. I have deep brown eyes and it works for them. I find these stay better than similar brands - covergirl has a good formula. I would buy again.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???