BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

charity P.
Stanford, KY
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I absolutely love cover girl. Their products are always amazing and this is just another reason why I love them.This eyeshadow went on terrific and didn't bother my eyes at all.I have very sensitive eyes and I was able to even do touch ups with this product
Marie S.
Vandergrift, PA
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I love the colors! It's pretty cheap for how nice of a product it is. It blends nicely but it doesn't wear off easily. The palette is a nice size. I don't run out quickly but it lasts me long enough for a season so I don't feel bad when I need to replace it.
Janette M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I give them a two stars for the variety of colors that they have and some are a little more pigmented than others BUT usually like this palette right here and colors like it you can barely tell and you got to apply many layers, sorry covergirl you have great products but these, maybe put more pigmentation
Jayme G.
San Diego , CA
This is a cheap little eye shadow and it works pretty good. I love the colors in this one since I have darker eyes. The 4 color options to choose from are great. You can use all 4 for what they are really for, or you can mix n match for the way your feeling.
Amanda C.
Havre De Grace, MD
i have several of these I like the browns and creams . The colors are beautiful but they only stay on for about 6 hrs. I love how they come in the 4 pk because i am one of them people who cant ever find the right colors. The price is nice and the package is ok
Kirsten T.
This palate of eye shadows is fantastic. The colors are soft and feminine and really offer a romantic eye. The shadows are easy to apply and stay on well. Truly one of my all-time favorite eye shadow palates due to the colors included and quality of product
Emily A.
Moses Lake, WA
Covergirl Eyeshadows are a great, every-day product. While their pigments may not last as long as their more expensive competitors, they still deliver an affordable, quality product. I've purchased Covergirll over and over for years and will continue to do so.
Ashley A.
Oviedo, FL
I wish overall that the color had shown up more on my eyes. I only used this palette once, and I was disappointed. Even after adding primer to my eyes, it was difficult for me to get the color to really pop. I would be willing to give it another try because after a few coats the colors were quite nice.
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
Review for: Urban Basics more...
This is one of my favorite pallets when I'm looking for a natural look. This eye shadow offers easy application and lasts all day. Covergirl has priced this product well. I would and have recommended this product to others.
Cortney S.
Chesapeake, VA
This eyeshadow isn't as pigmented as I would like it to be but it does the job. I don't use these purple/blue shades every day but I do love them for a Friday night when going out. They are bold without being too flashy.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???