BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Haley H.
Kendrick, ID
I love the natural colors of this eye color! It went amazingly with all of my stuff. I use this product constantly every day. yes it is good value and a little pricy. and very long lasting. As long as you dont do your makeup 8 times a day. Yes, i would recommend it!!
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA
Review for: Urban Basics more...
This is a great product. This color specifically is very subtle. It is easy to use and does not cake in the creases of the eye after a long wear. Gives direction s on how to apply in what order and where. So this is a product that can be used by any level make up user.
Kayla S.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I like any kit and always enjoy getting multiple colors. I usually get ulta brand shadow because I love the pigmentation. I wanted to try something new and wasn't impressed with the pigmentation or the way it stayed on my lids
Kahla c.
Deltona, FL
When I met my husband I always wore this eye shadow combo. I absolutely love love the colors. Very bright and vibrant. Blend together nicely. Color stays on for about 4 hours then you'll want to touch up, but I feel that's pretty normal. Very affordable. Bought at CVS.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this set of colors use almost everyday when I'm in the mood for light pink and little dark colors but really recommend to you ladies really love it and shows amazing on my eyes u can mostly find this at Walmart or Walgreens
Kimmy S.
Alpena
Love this shadow, stays on and really made my blue eyes pop! A great idea that cover girl did the work for you. Didn't have to buy four different shadows to get the look I wanted. Everything is all in one pallet and the colors all worked perfect with each other.
Renead M.
Lauderhill, FL
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
These nudes gave my eyes a neutral look and it was an amazing product and i would use again. I bought one for all my friends to how amazing the product was. Many of my sisters and cousins also recommend this product because it is just beyond great and we love it.
Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
I bought this once and still actually have it. I couldn't decide on which color i liked better so I glad I got three for the price of one. I am a repeat buyer of covergirl. I love their products. Their eye shadow goes on smooth and does crease and last all day.
Kofi W.
I like this product because it is made for women of color. This pack here has only four colors which is fine with me because I rarely wear makeup, but it has good color options. The price is good. My eyeshadow lasts all day.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
I've used the brown color, I got to say with paying $5+ for this you would think it would show up, and not take 3-4 times applying it!
Package is good, but I use La colors, & Color mate, & I like those better! I probably wouldn't recommend this. That is just me!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???