BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Katelynn A.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this color scheme the most with brown eyes when I'm looking for a more natural look. At Walmart, it isn't too pricey but it is a repeat purchase for me when I eventually run out. I would buy these again for those days that I don't feel like doing a lot with make up.
georgie h.
Stollings, WV
Covergirl Eye Enhanchers 4 Kit Eye-Shadow, Ice-Princess is a very good value and priced low. Beautiful colors to choose from so you will probably use this daily as I do. The ice-princess kit compliments my green eyes and I would highly recommend this for your beauty bag.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
I love the colors they have for my green eyes. I wish the colors would stay put they are hard to get the color you see in the palate on your eyes. It's a much lighter version of what you see and it does not stay for a long time. I probably won't be purchasing this again.
Ashley B.
I bought this because I was severely lacking when it came to neutral shades, and wanted to try these out. I was a little disappointed. Even for being neutrals, they're not very pigmented and it takes a lot of product to build up the color. I also got a bit of fallout and it didn't last my entire work day. If that doesn't bother you, then I'd say go for it, but it just isn't for me.
Mandy O.
Not bad for the price. Colors are good not as pigmented as the bigger name. Easy to apply although I feel like I Have to apply more to get the intensity I want. I use pretty often. It's a good product for someone on a budget.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
You have to use concealer or something thick under to get the pigment but it works great. I love this color set but the green is a bit light. The blue can easily be over done. Light start and build up with your brush. I've had the same set for years now. Love it
Lisa 3.
MIAMI
Tengo esta paleta de colores la use durante mucho tiempo, no amo tanto su pigmentación considero que no es super wow comparado con las demás que estoy usando pero la recomiendo sus colores son muy básico en nuestra amalgama de colores .
Jamie S.
Anderson, SC
I really like the 4 shades option in this pallet! It gives you all the dimensional colors you need to complete your eye! I use one that had cream and khakis and it really makes my blue eyes pop! Great product for a great price!
Sharon P.
New Orleans, LA
Covergirl has some really pretty eyeshadow colors. Some are colorful and make your eyes just pop, some are softer,basically they have colors for every occasion! I like the eye color match collection. They really bring out the natural color of your eyes, without over doing it. And they provide you with diagrams to show you how to properly apply the colors! Just that easy!!
Haley H.
Kendrick, ID
I love the natural colors of this eye color! It went amazingly with all of my stuff. I use this product constantly every day. yes it is good value and a little pricy. and very long lasting. As long as you dont do your makeup 8 times a day. Yes, i would recommend it!!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???