BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I loved these when I used to use them. The Covergirl eyeshadows were my holy grail products when I was just starting to wear makeup. Although I used to love these I feel that as I started using other eyeshadows, that these were very dusty and not pigmented.
Cameron R.
Provo, UT
This is almost the only eyeshadow I use. The colors are perfect and will last all day. My only wish (and this may be only in my head) is that all the colors were not equal. If I use brown every day on most of my eyelid, I need more of it than the lightest color for highlighting - so maybe the different colors should be given in different amounts according to what they're used for. I love this palate!
Kathleen T.
Warren, MI
I love the Covergirl line! I only have to do one-two coats to get the makeup to shine through and when I do, it looks amazing. I wear it for everyday looks and for nights out. The packaging, however, feels a little cheap and the cover broke off.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
A great mini palette for a beginner! Not too overwhelming, you have your lid, transition, crease & brow highlighter all in one convenient palette! Great for travel. Shimmers & mattes allow you to create natural "no makeup" looks to a smoked out glam dramatic look. Great quality, affordable & can be found at your nearest drugstore! I recommend!
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
This eye shadow palette may be good for someone starting their makeup collection, but the colors don't last and are pretty chalky. Also has low pigmentation. If you're going to use these eye shadows, a primer is a must - but don't expect much.
Sarah G.
Buford, GA
I pretty much use this eye shadow constantly. I really love the medium shade and primarily use that for my look. I am not that fond of the rest and truthfully I can never get my look to look right using all of these together. Love that shade though! Wish I could get it by itself!
Jessica K.
Imperial, MO
I really enjoy the Cover Girl quad shadow because it gives me all the colors I need to do more of a smokey eye look instead of one boring color. It allows for more versatility and expression. The eye shadow goes on smooth and lasts for hours. I would definitely recommend this product.
Samantha T.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
The colors seem really pretty but the payoff isn't very good. They do not have any real staying power and they need a lot of layering to come out pigmented. They have a ton of fallout during application which is my least favorite thing about it
Ashley B.
Ellijay, GA
Review for: Country Woods more...
My mom taught me how to do my makeup with this pallet and I've been using it ever since. You can find it anywhere (I go to Walmart). I use this as a base on whatever look I'm going for. The gradients are perfect for blending. Highly recommend!
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
I love the ease of the 4 kit eye shadow. It is compact and easy to take on the go. The colors are already matched for me so I don't have to worry about that. The eye shadow goes on easily enough with the included applicator, and for me it is long-lasting. The only drawback for me, personally, is that I use the colors in different amounts so I'm always running out of one color before the others.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???