BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Sarah T.
Forrest City, AR
Really love this product because as well as you can do a dark smoky look with this you can also do a highlight in the corners of your eyes and your eyebrows I feel like it fits every skin tone color so we all can be able to buy this this is just a great product and I will be buying again I recommend this to everyone
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I bought these at Walmart and they were rated about $4.48 and they stay on for about 8 to 10 hours and they don't crease!! That is amazing for eye makeup! I would highly recommend these shadows to anyone because they compete with all high end brands, no lie!
Cheyenne M.
burkeville
These are ehh at best. I would recommend giving them to children or pre teens. They don’t deliver much pigment even if you apply layer after layer onto your eyes. I believe there are many better alternatives to buy at the drugstore other than this product.
Mandy D.
I love these colors. They are my go to colors in any pallet. These have pretty neutral colors and they are collectively great together as well as individually. Even when using an eye primer with them towards the end of the day they still tend to crease.
Mya C.
Suffolk
Review for: Sugar Coated more...
I don’t like these shadows because they don’t have a good smell they smell really chemically smell I don’t think I would want that on my eyes it does not last long it comes off really fast it lasts me like two hours at max but it is at a good low price.
Dakota V.
Matthews, NC
As far as drugstore products go, I do enjoy this little palette. It’s nice for a simple look, on the go, or travel. I like how natural it is and how bendable they are. They do leave a bit of fallout though, so be sure to set under your eyes.
Allison S.
I like this eyeshadow because the colors are natural. While I do find myself putting on several coat, it does stay for awhile. I put it over eyeshadow primer, which definitely helps it stay on longer. When I use it without primer, it doesn’t last long at all.
Cheyenne M.
burkeville
These are awful. I would recommend giving them to children or pre teens. The blues are patchy and aren’t pigmented what so ever. I applied multiple layers and still didn’t see a difference in pigment. I would not recommend these shadows.
Dhruvi S.
I use this cover girl eyeshadow as a base and top it with either Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette or Urban Decay Naked Palette. This Cover girl palette serves as a setting tone for brighter color eyeshadows.
Maddie W.
Springdale , AR
I really like this color set for something quick to throw into a travel bag. The colors complement a lot of different outfits, plus you can use it as a duel product as long as your her creative. It’s not pricey, and they blend well too!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???