BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Amber D.
Durant, OK
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I bought my sister one of these quads for her birthday to match an outfit that she was bought. I don't remember which one it was called but it had an orange, bright teal, and bright green in it along with one more color. This looks gorgeous on her especially with the color coordinated outfit that it was meant to go with. The texture is smooth and lovely.
Cynthia H.
Evansville, IN
I have tried these eye enhancers before. They do not have the staying power that I would like to have. They disappear within a few hours even with a primer. I do not use it often because it does not work well for me. I do like the colors they offer.
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Fun colors but not very pigmented. Even with multiple application the colors were still too dull and they didn't blend well. They were great for a subtle look, though and worked better as liner than shadow. I ended up depotting them and mixing them with some other shadows so they ended up a bit more pigmented.
Alyssa Q.
Corpus Christi, TX
I only had to use this brand because I need eyeshadow for a wedding I was attending out of town and went to a drugstore to find one... it was good for the colors i need and went on good but had a lot of fall out and also got easily rubbed off and when I applied my eyeliner the on my lid it just left the brush for my liner kinda greasy looking seem weird
Amber A.
Kingsport , Tn
I've always loved covergirl eyeshadow. They have alot of colors to choose from. Love how cheap they are and the quality is amazing for the price. The colors in this set make your eyes pop. And it never left a crease mark even by the end of the night. Went on smoothly and color showed up well.
Ruth D.
Cleveland, OH
I stole this from my mother, and I honestly love the colors because they're so fun and it's so easy to carry around in my travel makeup bag because it has everything I really need. You can make really fun looks with the colors, I would buy it again.
Stefanie T.
Tulsa, OK
I love these colors, they are so pretty! This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I use it all of the time. I bought it Walmart. I do wish it was a little bit cheaper, though. It's very easy to use and apply. I use my own applicator. I love it!!
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
This was a fine palette for me in high school and college, but with trying to have a more professional look, I've noticed how this just doesn't give me as clean of a look or lasts as long and the colors tend to be a bit more vibrant and less neutral.
Yisbeli A.
I love the combination of the 4 colors. The colors are also a great mix of warm as well as cool tones. I think they need to include neon colors, it will be awesome. It is the first time I use this, and I really love it. I recommend it because really works for me-
Faleem M.
Walden, NY
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I'm still learning how to make the makeup look I want with these colors but I absolutely love this palette. It's not expensive, it can work for anyone's budget. It's such a neutral tone and good for everyday look. I would never run out of colors like this.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???