BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Ashley W.
Lakewood, CO
I use this eyeshadow palette more than any other eyeshadow I have. The Ice Princess Palette really brings out the green in my eyes, not to mention..purple is my favorite color, so it's a bonus! It's light, it's bright, it's shimmery, and it's fun. Great for a day at work/ running errands or a night out! Can't complain!!
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sheerly Nudes color! I don't feel like my make up bag is complete with it. I'm not big on the brushes that Cover Girl provides with their make up, so I would recommend using a good brush with it, but the colors... OMG, I just adore that set!
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
This was my everyday eyeshadow quad back in the day. I loved this product in highschool. The purple made my blue eyes pop! I thought I was hot stuff wearing purple to class. I've not used this since high school, but I have very fond memories of this quad.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
With Fall just around the corner these colors are perfect! It is very easy to apply and is very long lasting. the price is a little steep but it is definitely worth it! This is the first time buying this and I will for sure be buying more. A+ in my book!
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
So im going to begin with the worst part about this product. It has a lot of fallout. You have to be careful applying this. Other than that its a great product. The colors blend easily and the kit has all the colors you need to make a complete eye look.
Celeste D.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
This makes the Smokey Eye look easy to do. You have one kit to get the whole job done. I'm not an expert at putting on make or a fan of getting large kits because I don't know how to use all the colors. So this is perfect for the beginner makeup artists :)
Some more up later and it would look more nicer on me and it can bring out more good looks and pale skin color of your body of your face to show you a beautiful lady
Kaylee S.
These nudes are so gorgeous and give me a great look for the day. It's great for a natural look when going to school or work without overdoing your makeup. Way more affordable than those pricey makeup brands although the pigment is a little on the weak side.
palette p.
Oh my god, this was my first Eyeshadow Palette ever!!! I purchased this years ago, and obviously, threw it out because it's not great. It's super hard to blend, and when you finally get it to blend, it just becomes this one awful grey color. There is no pigmentation and there is so much fallout. By the end of the day, you can't even tell I was wearing eyeshadow.
Cynthia H.
Evansville, IN
I have tried these eye enhancers before. They do not have the staying power that I would like to have. They disappear within a few hours even with a primer. I do not use it often because it does not work well for me. I do like the colors they offer.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???