BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Alma C.
Cypress, TX
I tried this mini palette as a beginner... it was a while ago so Im unsure if they have changed the formula but it is a chalky palette that Is probably not the best for blending. I would love to repurchase to just to see if there is a difference now compared to then
Francheska R.
Hartford, CT
Review for: Ice Princess more...
This product was not my favorite only because it came on too pigmented and i found myself having to put many coats of it on my eyes. This was because it is very shimmery and comes on very little so when putting it on i had to apply a lot on my eye to get it the color that it looks like. I thought that it was relatively cheap thought but i would much rather go for a different kind of product if you want something that is worth it
Danielle S.
Canonsburg, PA
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I'm not a huge fan of cover girl eyeshadow to begin with bc it's usually really powdery and doesn't set well. This was the same... It doesn't have good enough pigment to not look washed out on your eyes. I wouldn't recommend it to friends.
Angelita M.
Garland, TX
I love covergirl eyeshadows. If you use the correct brushes they stay on all day. I do not like using the brushes that actually come with the eyeshadows, becaus ethey are kind of cheap so the eyeshadow does not go on as smoothly, other than that they are great!
Raven W.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Good for the price. Very affordable at walmart. I think I paid almost $6 for it. Easy to apply and blends nicely. I would definitely keep buying this product. High end products are better but this is great for the bargain. I love it and has great color selection.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Ahhh my very first ever eyeshadow palette. I was 13 years old. It was my mothers. I still use it from time to time. Good shadow, good shades. Easy to work with. Back then I didn't blend but now I know it's also easily blended. This is a product that has truly standard the test of time. How many eyeshadows do you find that actually stay available over the course of 15 years plus.
lexy f.
Bayville, NJ
COVERGIRL enhancer eye 4-Kit styler 280 natural nudes is probably my favorite eyeshadow!!!! i love the nude natural look for any everyday style!! it's extremely affordable and you could purchase at walmart rite aid shoprite basically anywhere
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA
I like this product and the color pallettes that are offered with covergirl. I know that competitors' packages have instruction on how to best use the product sometimes with a picture of an eye and diagram on where to put each color. This is awesome for the average girl who isn't quite a makeup artist. This could improve your product but overall it is nice and stays on long enough but not too long where it is hard to remove.
Julie B.
South Euclid, OH
While I may not use it quite as often anymore I always used to use this. It stays on and it's a great color! It is also great for people who might be starting to get into makeup and wearing it. Like this was one of the first eye products I purchased when getting into makeup.
Ashley W.
Lakewood, CO
I use this eyeshadow palette more than any other eyeshadow I have. The Ice Princess Palette really brings out the green in my eyes, not to mention..purple is my favorite color, so it's a bonus! It's light, it's bright, it's shimmery, and it's fun. Great for a day at work/ running errands or a night out! Can't complain!!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???