BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Kristin K.
Norman, OK
I love these colors they are not very bright or crazy colors just enough to make my green eyes stand out. They are a good price and always in stores so I never have a problem finding it. I would definitely recommend this brand and colors for any eyes.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
These are OK shadows for me. I just got rid of some old makeup recently and one of those quads was in that pile. It was 'sheerly nudes' shade and it wasn't very pigmented. They were nudes with specs of glitter. Three of the shades were similar and they really didn't performed for me.
Krista H.
Perryville, MO
Review for: Other more...
I have the ice princess quad. Color selection is beautiful however it is very patchy and not very pigmented. When I tried to build up the color it's became a dusty mess. I tried a setting mist to hopefully take away some of the kick back and patchiness (even used MAC fix+) didn't help. I won't be repurchasing this because why waste my money on a product that doesn't work well when there are sooooo many good ones out there
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this eye shadow kit, they're not too dark, not too light. Perfect shades for any time of the day and so easy to apply. I would recommend using a make-up brush however as the applicator in the kit gets kind of messy when stored in the package. COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 4 Eyeshadow Kit
Kiersten P.
Topeka, KS
Covergirl, always one of my favorites since I was a child. I have blueish green eyes and that's why these shadows work well for me. The formula isn't anything amazing, but the are pretty pigmented. I do wish they blended out a little better, which is really the only reason I gave this 4 stars. Overall I do really love this product.
Halley L.
These have been around forever, and they are super affordable. They're not the best thing at the drugstore anymore, but they'll work in a pinch. They come in some good color combinations, but I think the new formulation in the "Nudes" and "Roses" palettes from Covergirl are far superior.
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
These eye enhancers are great! I usually prepare my eyes with a primer for all my all my eye shadow's so it last longer. I have brown eyes so I don't really like wearing super bright colors, these colors are perfect for me. I usually purchase this item at my local Walmart for about $6.
Kenna G.
South Jordan, UT
I don't really like this little palette. None of the colors have much pigment. I found it at Target for $6.00, so I do think the price matches the quality. The product also goes on pretty chalky and don't blend very well.
Madelyn M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Bought this product really because my daughter is more into make up than I am. Nice lil compact case. The colors were great. Bought at my local beauty supply store and really enjoy using it on the special nights out. The colors make my eyes stand out which are one of my favored features on me. I would definitely repurchase this.
Jackie L.
Milwaukee
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I bought the Urban Basics eyeshadow pallet. I like the colors, but they're not very pigmented. The only colors that show up well on me is the darker brown shade and the white (which, by the way, works GREAT as a brow highlighter, in my opinion.)

It does tend to settle in the creases of my eyelids and also fades kind of quickly, so some touch-ups are necessary throughout the day.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???